Subject: [martini] I-D Action:draft-ietf-martini-gin-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiple AoR reachabiliTy InformatioN Indication Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Registration for Multiple Phone Numbers in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : A. Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-martini-gin-13.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2011-01-21

This document defines a mechanism by which a Session Initiation
Protocol (SIP) server acting as a traditional Private Branch Exchange
(SIP-PBX) can register with a SIP Service Provider (SSP) to receive
phone calls for SIP User Agents (UAs).  In order to function
properly, this mechanism requires that each of the Addresses of
Record (AORs) registered in bulk map to a unique set of contacts.
This requirement is satisfied by AORs representing phone numbers
regardless of the domain, since phone numbers are fully qualified and
globally unique.  This document therefore focuses on this use case.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-martini-gin-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:50:42 +0200

Hi,

this version of the draft addresses all the comments received during its
IESG review. There is still a discuss logged against this document, but
it will be cleared shortly based on our discussions. You can see the
diffs from previous versions in the ID tracker. I intend to approve this
draft shortly.

Cheers,

Gonzalo