Subject: [martini] SIPNOC Conference Announcement (forwarded at request of Dr. Eric Burger)

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 18:43:56 -0800

The SIP Forum is holding its first SIP Network Operators Conference 
(SIPNOC) on April 25th to the 27th, 2011, at the Hyatt Dulles Hotel in 
Herndon, Virginia 96 a few minutes from Dulles International Airport. SIPNOC is a technical conference developed for service providers and 
carriers to gather and discuss the challenges of deploying and 
implementing SIP-based communications technology, and to share the 
best-practices and strategies that enable the successful and profitable 
operation of SIP-based services and applications in fixed and mobile IP 
network environments. Unlike other events, this conference is for SIP 
network operations personnel, such as NOC engineers, rather than a 
high-level conference for executives.For more information about SIPNOC, including the preliminary schedule of 
events and other important details about the conference, please visit 
http://www.sipnoc.org.The SIPNOC Program Committee is seeking proposals for presentations, 
panels, or BOFs (Birds-Of-a-Feather sessions) for the SIPNOC 2011 
program.  We invite presentations highlighting issues relating to SIP 
network deployments. Operators are encouraged to present on successes, 
issues, and concerns found in their deployments. Vendors are encouraged 
to work with operators to present real-world deployment experiences.The deadline for submission of presentation/paper abstracts and draft 
slides is February 21, 2011.
Full details of the submission process and policies, as well as other 
SIPNOC 2011 dates of interest, can be found at:
http://www.sipforum.org/content/view/374/275/

I look forward to seeing you at the event!Best Wishes,
Eric Burger
SIPNOC Chair

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:03:35 -0800

The SIP Forum is holding its first SIP Network Operators Conference 
(SIPNOC) on April 25th to the 27th, 2011, at the Hyatt Dulles Hotel in 
Herndon, Virginia 96 a few minutes from Dulles International Airport.

SIPNOC is a technical conference developed for service providers and 
carriers to gather and discuss the challenges of deploying and 
implementing SIP-based communications technology, and to share the 
best-practices and strategies that enable the successful and profitable 
operation of SIP-based services and applications in fixed and mobile IP 
network environments. Unlike other events, this conference is for SIP 
network operations personnel, such as NOC engineers, rather than a 
high-level conference for executives.

For more information about SIPNOC, including the preliminary schedule of 
events and other important details about the conference, please visit 
http://www.sipnoc.org.

The SIPNOC Program Committee is seeking proposals for presentations, 
panels, or BOFs (Birds-Of-a-Feather sessions) for the SIPNOC 2011 
program.  We invite presentations highlighting issues relating to SIP 
network deployments. Operators are encouraged to present on successes, 
issues, and concerns found in their deployments. Vendors are encouraged 
to work with operators to present real-world deployment experiences.

The deadline for submission of presentation/paper abstracts and draft 

I look forward to seeing you at the event!

Best Wishes,
Eric Burger
SIPNOC Chair