Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 03:43:23 -0400 (EDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+0/-0/💬16)
  5 issues received 16 new comments:
  - #45 Is the context ID optional? (6 by LPardue, achernya, afrind, ianswett)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/45 
  - #44 Pick mechanism to register context IDs (header vs message) (1 by ianswett)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/44 
  - #43 Ability to accept or reject registration of context IDs (1 by achernya)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/43 
  - #42 Directionality of flow/context IDs (5 by DavidSchinazi, achernya, bemasc, martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/42 
  - #41 2-layer design (3 by DavidSchinazi, ianswett, martinduke)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/41 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs