Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 03:41:41 -0400 (EDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+0/-0/💬3)
  2 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #43 Move "Stream Encoding of Proxied UDP Packets" to a more appropriate location (1 by mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/43 
  - #39 Encoding of stream chunks on connected streams (2 by MikeBishop, mirjak)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/39 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+6/-0/💬10)
  6 issues created:
  - Is the context ID optional? (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/45 
  - Pick mechanism to register context IDs (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/44 
  - Ability to accept or reject registration of context IDs (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/43 
  - Directionality of flow/context IDs (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/42 
  - 2-layer design (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/41 
  - DATAGRAM and STREAM+FIN reordering (by afrind)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/40 

  5 issues received 10 new comments:
  - #45 Is the context ID optional? (1 by tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/45 
  - #44 Pick mechanism to register context IDs (header vs message) (2 by LPardue, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/44 
  - #43 Ability to accept or reject registration of context IDs (3 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/43 
  - #42 Directionality of flow/context IDs (2 by LPardue, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/42 
  - #40 DATAGRAM and STREAM+FIN reordering (2 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/40 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+0/-1/💬7)
  3 issues received 7 new comments:
  - #25 Route Negotiation requirement (2 by achernya, gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/25 
  - #12 IP Assignment and Non-requirement on Address Architecture (4 by achernya, mirjak, tfpauly)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/12 
  - #2 Linking Requirements to the Use Cases with those requirements (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/2 

  1 issues closed:
  - Linking Requirements to the Use Cases with those requirements https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/issues/2 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+1/-0/💬9)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Yet another experiment with two layers of indirection (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/39 

  1 pull requests received 9 new comments:
  - #38 Experiment with two layers of indirection (9 by LPardue, bemasc)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/38 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs (+3/-0/💬1)
  3 pull requests submitted:
  - Allow IP address policy in extensions (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/29 
  - Make HTTP/2 support a MUST (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/28 
  - Clarify route negotiation requirement (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/27 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #27 Clarify route negotiation requirement (1 by gloinul)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs/pull/27 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs