Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 00:55:50 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+5/-1/💬11)
  5 issues created:
  - Capsules on data streams means we need some consideration about prioritization (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/96 
  - Consider a GENERAL_ERROR close code (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/95 
  - Expand all capsule figures to include their Type and Length fields (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/94 [editorial] 
  - Quarter Stream ID range is smaller than Stream ID range (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/93 
  - Describe document structure and/or terms in intro section (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/92 [editorial] 

  7 issues received 11 new comments:
  - #96 Capsules on data streams means we need some consideration about prioritization (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/96 
  - #95 Consider a GENERAL_ERROR close code (5 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/95 
  - #94 Expand all capsule figures to include their Type and Length fields (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/94 [editorial] 
  - #93 Quarter Stream ID range is smaller than Stream ID range (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/93 
  - #92 Describe document structure and/or terms in intro section (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/92 [editorial] 
  - #84 Remove context identifiers (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/84 
  - #81 Consider splitting DATAGRAM Capsule into two types (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/81 

  1 issues closed:
  - Expand all capsule figures to include their Type and Length fields https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/94 [editorial] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+1/-1/💬1)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - expand capsule diagrams to include all fields (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/97 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #97 expand capsule diagrams to include all fields (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/97 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - expand capsule diagrams to include all fields
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/97 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs