Subject: [Masque] I-D Action: draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 19:50:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiplexed Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : UDP Proxying Support for HTTP
        Author          : David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-10-06

Abstract:
   This document describes how to proxy UDP over HTTP.  Similar to how
   the CONNECT method allows proxying TCP over HTTP, this document
   defines a new mechanism to proxy UDP.  It is built using HTTP
   Extended CONNECT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/