Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 05:50:47 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+4/-1/💬3)
  4 issues created:
  - Commentary on "sticking out" is stale and possibly mislocated (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/109 
  - Section 6.1 should be 5.1 (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/108 
  - Capsule lengths (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/107 
  - Consider stream limits when parsing HTTP/3 datagrams (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/106 

  3 issues received 3 new comments:
  - #109 Commentary on "sticking out" is stale and possibly mislocated (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/109 
  - #107 Capsule lengths (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/107 
  - #106 Consider stream limits when parsing HTTP/3 datagrams (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/106 

  1 issues closed:
  - Section 6.1 should be 5.1 https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/108 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+2/-2/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Whoops, of an editorial nature (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/110 
  - Make datagram contexts optional to implement (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/105 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #105 Make datagram contexts optional to implement (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/105 
  - #82 split the DATAGRAM capsule (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/82 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Whoops, of an editorial nature
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/110 
  - Make datagram contexts optional to implement
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/105 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs