Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 00:56:08 -0800 (PST)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-0/💬0)
  1 issues created:
  - Define the syntax of connect-udp-version HTTP header field (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/78 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+3/-0/💬2)
  3 issues created:
  - Define the syntax of connect-udp-version HTTP header field (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/136 
  - More explicity advice about what to do with datagrams related to expired tunnels (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/134 
  - Is closing streams before sockets enforcable? (by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/133 

  1 issues received 2 new comments:
  - #133 Is closing streams before sockets enforcable? (2 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/133 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-1/💬2)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - CONNECT-UDP: 2021 Design Team Consensus (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/77 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #76 Static allocation of contexts (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/76 
  - #75 Dynamic allocation of contexts (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/75 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Dynamic allocation of contexts
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/75 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+1/-1/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - HTTP Datagrams: 2021 Design Team Consensus (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/135 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Clarify meaning of understanding capsule request semantics
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/132 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs