Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 00:51:01 -0800 (PST)

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+2/-0/💬2)
  2 pull requests submitted:
  - Static allocation of contexts (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/76 
  - Dynamic allocation of contexts (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/75 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #73 Static datagram format registry proposal (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/73 
  - #70 First PR for 2021 Design Team (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/70 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs