Subject: [Masque] I-D Action: draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 13:23:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiplexed Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Datagrams and the Capsule Protocol
        Authors         : David Schinazi
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-03-28

Abstract:
   This document describes HTTP Datagrams, a convention for conveying
   multiplexed, potentially unreliable datagrams inside an HTTP
   connection.

   In HTTP/3, HTTP Datagrams can be conveyed natively using the QUIC
   DATAGRAM extension.  When the QUIC DATAGRAM frame is unavailable or
   undesirable, they can be sent using the Capsule Protocol, a more
   general convention for conveying data in HTTP connections.

   Both are intended for use by HTTP extensions, not applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts