Subject: [Masque] Weekly github digest (MASQUE Working Group summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 01:15:50 -0700 (PDT)

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+0/-2/💬6)
  2 issues received 6 new comments:
  - #58 Well-known prefix for default URI template (5 by DavidSchinazi, bemasc, martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/58 
  - #57 HTTP/1.1 Method for Upgrade (1 by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/57 

  2 issues closed:
  - Well-known prefix for default URI template https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/58 
  - HTTP/1.1 Method for Upgrade https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/issues/57 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+5/-1/💬9)
  5 issues created:
  - HTTP/1.1 do not support multiplexing at all…  (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/156 
  - Clarify the use of the Capsule Protocol with HTTP/3 (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/155 
  - Document Structure: Describe "HTTP/3 Datagram" and "HTTP/1.1+HTTP/2 Datagram over Capsules" in the same way  (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/154 
  - Section 4.3 EBNF knit:  sf-item vs. sf-boolean (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/153 
  - Is Capsule-Protocol header mandatory? (by vasilvv)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/151 

  3 issues received 9 new comments:
  - #154 Document Structure: Describe "HTTP/3 Datagram" and "HTTP/1.1+HTTP/2 Datagram over Capsules" in the same way  (3 by DavidSchinazi, philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/154 
  - #153 Section 4.3 EBNF knit:  sf-item vs. sf-boolean (3 by DavidSchinazi, LPardue, philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/153 
  - #151 Is Capsule-Protocol header mandatory? (3 by DavidSchinazi, vasilvv)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/151 

  1 issues closed:
  - Document Structure: Describe "HTTP/3 Datagram" and "HTTP/1.1+HTTP/2 Datagram over Capsules" in the same way  https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/issues/154 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp (+1/-2/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - Switch to well-known URI (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/90 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Switch to well-known URI
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/90 
  - Switch to GET for HTTP/1.x
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp/pull/89 

* ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram (+4/-1/💬1)
  4 pull requests submitted:
  - Mnot refactor (by DavidSchinazi)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/158 
  - Change argument why there is no (de)-multiplexing for HTTP/1.1 (by philsbln)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/157 
  - Mnot/edits (by mnot)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/152 
  - Typo (by martinthomson)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/150 

  1 pull requests received 1 new comments:
  - #158 Mnot refactor (1 by LPardue)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/158 

  1 pull requests merged:
  - Typo
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/pull/150 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-connect-udp
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-masque/draft-ietf-masque-ip-proxy-reqs