Subject: [mdnsext] Fwd: IPR Disclosure: Apple, Inc.'s Statement about IPR related to draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements-01

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 13:26:35 -0400

Seems like the usual boilerplate...

FYI, -K-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 1:10 PM
Subject: IPR Disclosure: Apple, Inc.'s Statement about IPR related to
draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements-01
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Dear Kerry Lynn, Stuart Cheshire:

 An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled
"Requirements
for DNS-SD/mDNS Extensions" (draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements) was submitted
to
the IETF Secretariat on 2013-06-28 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2114/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Apple, Inc.'s Statement about IPR related to draft-lynn-mdnsext-
requirements-01."");

The IETF Secretariat