Subject: [media-types] MIME Type registration

From: Shida Schubert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 14:41:16 +0900

Hi there;

I would like to register (in the standards tree) a new MIME type that has been defined in BLISS working group in RAI. The specification which defines this MIME type is:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/bliss/draft-ietf-bliss-call-completion/

Section 12.2 has the MIME type registration information, and is extracted bellow for your consideration/review.
Please let me know if additional information or questions you may have.

Thank you & Regars,
 Shida Schubert (BLISS chair)

************** MIME registration information **************

   MIME media type name: application

   MIME subtype name: call-completion

   Required parameters: none.

   Optional parameters: none.

   Encoding considerations: Consists of lines of UTF-8-encoded
   characters, ended with CR-LF

   Security considerations: There are no security considerations
   internal to the media type.  Its typical usage involves the security
   considerations described in RFC XXXX

   (Note for RFC Editor: Please fill in XXXX with the RFC number of this
   specification).

   Interoperability considerations: See RFC XXXX (Note for RFC Editor:
   Please fill in XXXX with the RFC number of this specification).

   Published specification: RFC XXXX (Note for RFC Editor: Please fill
   in XXXX with the RFC number of this specification)

   Applications that use this media type: the implementations of the
   call-completion features of the Session Initiation Protocol

   Additional information:

   Magic number(s): none

   File extension(s): not expected to be stored in files

   Macintosh file type code(s): not expected to be stored in files

   Person & email address to contact for further information: Martin
   Huelsemann, [email-masked]

   Intended usage: LIMITED USE

   Restrictions on usage: none

   Author/Change controller: the IETF