Subject: [media-types] Media type review for draft-ietf-core-links-json

From: Jaime Jiménez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 14:20:15 +0000

Hi,

I’d like to request a review of the media type template on section 3.1 of draft-ietf-core-links-json https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-links-json-07#section-3.1<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-12#section-9.2>

Thanks!!!

----------- 8< -----------

Type name: application

   Subtype name: link-format+json

   Required parameters: None

   Optional parameters: None

   Encoding considerations: Resources that use the "application/
   link-format+json" media type are required to conform to the
   "application/json" Media Type and are therefore subject to the
   same encoding considerations specified in [RFC7159], Section 11<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7159#section-11>.

   Security considerations: As defined in this specification

   Published specification: This specification.

   Applications that use this media type: None currently known.

   Additional information:

      Magic number(s): N/A

      File extension(s): N/A

      Macintosh file type code(s): TEXT

   Person & email address to contact for further information:
   Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

   Intended usage: COMMON

   Change controller: IESG

   and

   Type name: application

   Subtype name: link-format+cbor

   Required parameters: None

   Optional parameters: None

   Encoding considerations: Resources that use the "application/
   link-format+cbor" media type are required to conform to the
   "application/cbor" Media Type and are therefore subject to the
   same encoding considerations specified in [RFC7049], Section 7<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7049#section-7>.

   Security considerations: As defined in this specification

   Published specification: This specification.

   Applications that use this media type: None currently known.

   Additional information:

      Magic number(s): N/A

      File extension(s): N/A

      Macintosh file type code(s): CBOR

   Person & email address to contact for further information:
   Kepeng Li <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

   Intended usage: COMMON

   Change controller: IESG