Subject: Re: [mediactrl] MEDIACTRL Interim

From: Tim Melanchuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:19:09 GMT

i'd be up for some eats and drinks tuesday evening. i was hoping to
visit a friend - but she just went into labour a few hours ago.
anyone else interested?  flights permitting, i should be checking
into the hotel about 6pm.
cheers,
timm
Eric Burger wrote:
How early do we want to start on Wednesday :)
Depending on when folks get in on Tuesday, we can do the Harpoon Brewery
tour :)
<http://www.harpoonbrewery.com/brewery/boston/five_thirty_club/index.htm>
Anyone up for dinner?  Noname's is within walking distance, but it has gone
WAY downhill in the past 25 years.  Decent eats from $ to $$$ are a short
cab ride away.
Do note there is NOTHING much else near the hotel.

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnston, Alan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 11:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [mediactrl] MEDIACTRL Interim
Sounds like Fidelity is willing to provide the conference room on the
Wednesday morning.
Any objections to taking them up on this?
Thanks,
Alan.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] 
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf 
Of Johnston, Alan
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 9:20 AM
To: 'Chris Boulton'; Even, Roni
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [mediactrl] MEDIACTRL Interim

I have asked Dave Morgan at Fidelity if it is possible to get 
the conference room on the Wednesday morning for this group.  
I'll let you know what I hear
back.    I presume wireless internet and catering would not 
be requirements,
just a projector.

Thanks,
Alan
sip:[email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf 
Of Chris Boulton
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 7:21 AM
To: Even, Roni
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [mediactrl] MEDIACTRL Interim

Wednesday morning gets my vote.
Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: Even, Roni [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 09 December 2004 11:50
To: Even, Roni
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [mediactrl] MEDIACTRL Interim
Hi,
Are we making a final decision, can we get a vote who would
like to have a morning session on Wednesday. Roni
--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content,
messages or information found in this mail list and it 
specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these 
communications. Ubiquity Software reserves the right the 
restrict access to any communications in violation of the 
Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise 
deemed improper.

This email and any attached files are confidential and
copyright protected.  If you are not the addressee, any 
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication 
is strictly prohibited.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in 
writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be 
legally binding.

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content,
messages or information found in this mail list and it 
specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these 
communications. Ubiquity Software reserves the right the 
restrict access to any communications in violation of the 
Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise 
deemed improper.

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, 
messages or information found in this mail list and it 
specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these 
communications. Ubiquity Software reserves the right the 
restrict access to any communications in violation of the 
Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise 
deemed improper.

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, 
messages or information found in this mail list and it 
specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these 
communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to 
any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions 
of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.
--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:36:43 GMT

My flight does not arrive till 9pm so I will probably be too late to do
anything - unless I find you guys in the bar :-)