Subject: [mediactrl] Media Control Progress

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:05:39 GMT

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Hi All,

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>            I
realise that this is an extremely busy time at the moment but I would like to keep
this work active, especially leading up to IETF 62 in <font
  size=2 face=Arial>Minneapolis<font
size=2 face=Arial>.
 I feel that if we are going to meet face-to-face then we need some
relevant, structured  topics to discuss.  Here is a list to keep us
going for now:-

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1 face="Times New Roman">         
<span lang=EN-GB
style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Requirements – There has been little
activity on the list regarding the revised requirements document that was
recently posted.  This can mean one of two things.  Either everyone
is happy with the contents OR just not had time to review and submit.  If
you have comments could you please get them submitted.  In fact, if you
have reviewed the draft and are happy with its contents, could you also post so
that we can gain coverage.

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1 face="Times New Roman">         
<span lang=EN-GB
style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Next Meeting – I think that we
are all agreed that it will be good to meet in <font size=2
  face=Arial>Minneapolis<font
size=2 face=Arial>. 
As this will be an ‘un-official’ meeting it would be good to gauge
participation numbers.  If you intend joining the meeting at IETF 62 could
you send me a private mail (to keep it off the list).  I will formulate a
rough agenda closer to the time so keep your eye on the list if there is something
that you want to discuss.

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1 face="Times New Roman">         
<span lang=EN-GB
style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Outstanding from last meeting –
It was the consensus at the last meeting that we would speak to relevant
parties (3GPP, Alison) to help decide on the future direction of the group.  Cullen: 
Did you have any joy with this?  Or would you like me to make contact with
Keith/Alison?  Let me know ASAP.

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1 face="Times New Roman">         
<span lang=EN-GB
style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Finally – it was also decided
that we need a solid justification as to why we are not re-using existing IETF
technologies (namely H.248).  Can I suggest that we submit individual
justifications to the mailing list and I will collate.

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Sorry to bombard you all but I would really like to maximise
the meeting in <span lang=EN-GB
  style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Minneapolis<font
size=2 face=Arial>
and get this work moving forward.

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Best Regards,

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Chris.

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.  If you are not the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

---

From: "Even, Roni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:08:24 GMT

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Chris,

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Wednesday early evening is fine for me

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Roni

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'> 

<font size=3
face="Times New Roman">

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Tahoma;font-weight:bold'>From:<font size=2
face=Tahoma>
[email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] <span style='font-weight:
bold'>On Behalf Of Chris Boulton
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005
3:53 PM
To:
[email-masked]
Subject: FW: [mediactrl] Media
Control Progress

<span style='font-size:
12.0pt'> 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Gentle reminder now the deadlines have
passed ;-).

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'> 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Chris.

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'> 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>p.s. Does anyone have a preference for a
meeting day/time?  How does Wednesday early evening sound?

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'> 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'> 

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Tahoma'>-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Boulton 
Sent: 16 February 2005 11:06
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mediactrl] Media Control
Progress

<span style='font-size:
12.0pt'> 

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>           
I realise that this is an extremely busy time at the moment but I would like to
keep this work active, especially leading up to IETF <st1:metricconverter
ProductID="62 in" w:st="on">62 in <st1:place
 w:st="on">Minneapolis.  I feel that if we are
going to meet face-to-face then we need some relevant, structured  topics
to discuss.  Here is a list to keep us going for now:-

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1>         
<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Requirements – There has been little activity on the
list regarding the revised requirements document that was recently
posted.  This can mean one of two things.  Either everyone is happy
with the contents OR just not had time to review and submit.  If you have
comments could you please get them submitted.  In fact, if you have
reviewed the draft and are happy with its contents, could you also post so that
we can gain coverage.

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1>         
<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Next Meeting – I think that we are all agreed that it
will be good to meet in Minneapolis. 
As this will be an ‘un-official’ meeting it would be good to gauge participation
numbers.  If you intend joining the meeting at IETF 62 could you send me a
private mail (to keep it off the list).  I will formulate a rough agenda
closer to the time so keep your eye on the list if there is something that you
want to discuss.

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1>         
<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Outstanding from last meeting – It was the consensus
at the last meeting that we would speak to relevant parties (3GPP, Alison) to
help decide on the future direction of the group.  Cullen:  Did you
have any joy with this?  Or would you like me to make contact with
Keith/Alison?  Let me know ASAP.

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1>         
<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Finally – it was also decided that we need a solid
justification as to why we are not re-using existing IETF technologies (namely
H.248).  Can I suggest that we submit individual justifications to the
mailing list and I will collate.

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Sorry to bombard you all but I would really like to
maximise the meeting in Minneapolis
and get this work moving forward.

<font size=3
face="Times New Roman"> 

<span style='font-size:
7.5pt;font-family:Verdana;color:gray;background:white'>This email and any
attached files are confidential and copyright protected.  If you are not
the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing,
nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

<span style='font-size:
12.0pt'>

<span
style='font-size:7.5pt;font-family:Verdana'>Information contained in this
e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and
may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation. All
unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all
copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in a writing
signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this
communication shall be deemed to be legally binding. Thank-you