Subject: FW: [mediactrl] Media Control Progress

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:52:53 GMT

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Gentle reminder now the deadlines have
passed ;-).

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'> 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>Chris.

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'> 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>p.s. Does anyone have a preference for a
meeting day/time?  How does Wednesday early evening sound?

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'> 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'> 

<span style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Tahoma'>-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Boulton 
Sent: 16 February 2005 11:06
To:
[email-masked]
Subject: [mediactrl] Media Control
Progress

<span style='font-size:
12.0pt'> 

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Hi All,

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>           
I realise that this is an extremely busy time at the moment but I would like to
keep this work active, especially leading up to IETF 62 in Minneapolis.  I
feel that if we are going to meet face-to-face then we need some relevant,
structured  topics to discuss.  Here is a list to keep us going for
now:-

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1>         
<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Requirements – There has been little activity on the
list regarding the revised requirements document that was recently
posted.  This can mean one of two things.  Either everyone is happy
with the contents OR just not had time to review and submit.  If you have
comments could you please get them submitted.  In fact, if you have
reviewed the draft and are happy with its contents, could you also post so that
we can gain coverage.

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1>         
<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Next Meeting – I think that we are all agreed that it
will be good to meet in Minneapolis.  As this will be an
‘un-official’ meeting it would be good to gauge participation
numbers.  If you intend joining the meeting at IETF 62 could you send me a
private mail (to keep it off the list).  I will formulate a rough agenda
closer to the time so keep your eye on the list if there is something that you
want to discuss.

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1>         
<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Outstanding from last meeting – It was the consensus
at the last meeting that we would speak to relevant parties (3GPP, Alison) to
help decide on the future direction of the group.  Cullen:  Did you
have any joy with this?  Or would you like me to make contact with
Keith/Alison?  Let me know ASAP.

<font size=2
face=Arial>-<font
size=1>         
<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Finally – it was also decided that we need a solid
justification as to why we are not re-using existing IETF technologies (namely
H.248).  Can I suggest that we submit individual justifications to the
mailing list and I will collate.

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Sorry to bombard you all but I would really like to
maximise the meeting in Minneapolis and get this work moving forward.

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Best Regards,

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Chris.

<span lang=EN-GB style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<font size=3
face="Times New Roman"> 

<span style='font-size:
7.5pt;font-family:Verdana;color:gray;background:white'>This email and any
attached files are confidential and copyright protected.  If you are not
the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing,
nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation. All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in a writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding. Thank-you

---

From: Tim Melanchuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:42:30 GMT

fine with me. is eric still planning a toga party?
Chris Boulton wrote:
Gentle reminder now the deadlines have passed ;-).

Chris.

p.s. Does anyone have a preference for a meeting day/time?  How does 
Wednesday early evening sound?

-----Original Message-----
*From:* Chris Boulton
*Sent:* 16 February 2005 11:06
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* [mediactrl] Media Control Progress

Hi All,

            I realise that this is an extremely busy time at the moment 
but I would like to keep this work active, especially leading up to IETF 
62 in Minneapolis.  I feel that if we are going to meet face-to-face 
then we need some relevant, structured  topics to discuss.  Here is a 
list to keep us going for now:-

-          Requirements – There has been little activity on the list 
regarding the revised requirements document that was recently posted.  
This can mean one of two things.  Either everyone is happy with the 
contents OR just not had time to review and submit.  If you have 
comments could you please get them submitted.  In fact, if you have 
reviewed the draft and are happy with its contents, could you also post 
so that we can gain coverage.

-          Next Meeting – I think that we are all agreed that it will be 
good to meet in Minneapolis.  As this will be an ‘un-official’ meeting 
it would be good to gauge participation numbers.  If you intend joining 
the meeting at IETF 62 could you send me a private mail (to keep it off 
the list).  I will formulate a rough agenda closer to the time so keep 
your eye on the list if there is something that you want to discuss.

-          Outstanding from last meeting – It was the consensus at the 
last meeting that we would speak to relevant parties (3GPP, Alison) to 
help decide on the future direction of the group.  Cullen:  Did you have 
any joy with this?  Or would you like me to make contact with 
Keith/Alison?  Let me know ASAP.

-          Finally – it was also decided that we need a solid 
justification as to why we are not re-using existing IETF technologies 
(namely H.248).  Can I suggest that we submit individual justifications 
to the mailing list and I will collate.

Sorry to bombard you all but I would really like to maximise the meeting 
in Minneapolis and get this work moving forward.

Best Regards,

Chris.

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright 
protected.  If you are not the addressee, any dissemination, 
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  
Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this 
communication shall be legally binding.

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended 
for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential 
information of Ubiquity Software Corporation. All unauthorized use, 
disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the 
addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies 
of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in a writing signed by 
an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this 
communication shall be deemed to be legally binding. Thank-you
--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.