Subject: [mediactrl] MSCML: max talkers attribute useful

From: "David Cromwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:42:22 +0100

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>If there is a situation where the client actually does
need to set a maximum number of participants, there needs to be a separate
maxtalkers (and possibly max listeners) attribute(s).   These attributes
might be useful where the client fails to regulate the number of conferees by,
for instance by publishing the conferencing uri in a public place.

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'> 

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>Note that maxtalkers is different from the current
reservedtalkers attribute in that it does not reserve any conferencing
resources.  It just establishes a ceiling above which the conference
cannot grow dynamically.

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:windowtext'> 

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt;color:windowtext'>Regards,

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt;color:windowtext'>David

<span
lang=FR style='font-size:10.0pt'>-- 

<span
lang=FR style='font-size:10.0pt'>[email-masked] 
AudioCodes, Inc.
633 Davis Drive, Suite 300 
Durham, NC 27713 

<span
lang=FR style='font-size:10.0pt'>