Subject: [mediactrl] dynamic URLs for variables

From: "David Cromwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:48:03 +0100

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Draft-vandyke-mscml-07 strongly recommends : 
"that clients employ the dynamic URL mechanism described earlier to
generate spoken variables using an external web server that returns
"text/uri-list" content."

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Unlike the <prompt> element, the
<variable> element does not contain a url attribute.   It would
seem likely that the dynamic url plus the type, subtype, and value of the
variable would need to be sent to the external server for resolution? 
What is the syntax for this?  Could we have an example please?

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Thanks,

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>David 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>-- 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>[email-masked] 
AudioCodes, Inc.
633 Davis Drive, Suite 300 
Durham,
NC 27713 

<span lang=FR
style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>