Subject: [mediactrl] Add return key to playrecord element in MSCML

From: "David Cromwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:58:29 +0100

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I would also like to propose adding the returnkey to
the <playrecord> element.  Perhaps that was the original intent? 
In any case, the returnkey seems as semantically meaningful in the context of
playrecord as it does for playcollect.

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> 

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Regards,

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>David

<span lang=FR
style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>-- 

<span lang=FR
style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>[email-masked] 
AudioCodes, Inc.
633 Davis Drive, Suite 300 
Durham, NC 27713