Subject: [mediactrl] MSCML: Proposal for new <configure_conference> attributes

From: "David Cromwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:16:26 +0100

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>I propose that the reservedtalkers attribute of
<configure_conference> be deleted and that the following attributes be
added:

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>�

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>Attribute��������������������������
Description��������������������������������������
R/O�����������������������
Default

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>minreservedtalkers�������
guaranteed minimum # of talkers���� ��required*�������������

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>minreservedlisteners���� guaranteed
minimum # of listeners�� ��optional����������������
�"none"� (no listeners are reserved)

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>maxtalkers��������������������
max talkers allowed���������������������������
optional�����������������
"undefined" (maxtalkers not enforced)

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>maxlisteners�����������������
max listeners allowed�������������������������
optional���������������
�"undefined" (maxlisteners not enforced)

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>�

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>�

<span
style='font-size:10.0pt'>* required on initial <configure_conference>,�
�optional on subsequent <configure_conference>s,

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:windowtext'>�

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:windowtext'>Regards,

<span style='font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:windowtext'>David

<span
lang=FR style='font-size:10.0pt'>-- 

<span
lang=FR style='font-size:10.0pt'>[email-masked] 
AudioCodes, Inc.
633 Davis Drive, Suite 300 
Durham, NC 27713 

<span
lang=FR style='font-size:10.0pt'>�