Subject: [mediactrl] MEDIACTRL interest group ad hoc

From: "Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 15:21:43 +0100

All of this information, including the "latest and greatest" agenda,
drafts, etc., is at the mediactrl supplemental web page,
<http://flyingfox.cantata.com/i-d/mediactrl/>

LOCATION: Room 514C
[This room does NOT have a streaming feed.  Write me directly, off-list,
if you need remote access to the meeting.]

TIME: 1500 - 1700 ET

NOTE WELL: Although not a BOF, this is an IETF Ad Hoc.  That means blue
sheets, minutes, and we are subject to the IETF NOTE WELL statement.

Agenda
------
Agenda Bashing

Drafts:
Protocol Requirements
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dolly-xcon-mediacntrlframe-01
.txt>
Supplemental reading for requirements
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-even-media-server-req-01.txt>
Control Framework
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-sip-control-framework
-03.txt>

Charter Discussion

Next Steps & Work Plan

If there is time, I would like to discuss the direction of:
IVR Package
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-ivr-control-package-0
1.txt>
VoiceXML Package
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boulton-ivr-vxml-control-pack
age-00.txt>

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.