Subject: [mediactrl] Updated Charter, Supplemental Web Site

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:38:34 +0100

I updated the supplemental web site, including the room and confirmed time
for the BOF.

I also updated the proposed charter, making the following changes:

1. I just took out the "network-based" phrase in its entirety.  The
paragraph works just as well without it, and it will make acceptance of the
charter that much easier to swallow.

2. Added in IVR, explicitly, for those who missed it and though this was a
VoiceXML thing only.

3. Put in work product #4.

You can find the charter off of the supplemental web page:
http://flyingfox.cantata.com/i-d/mediactrl

On a separate topic, I would like to reaffirm the message sent a few weeks
ago.  Namely, the sole focus and purpose of the BOF is to get a work group
chartered.  My role to date is solely to make that happen.  One part of a
successful chartering and getting the work group off the ground is we need
chairs.

Please make your nominations and volunteering known to Cullen as soon as
possible.  Otherwise, you may find yourself in a dark corridor in San Diego
and the next thing you know you will find yourself at the front of a meeting
room.  [See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghaiing ; note the reference to
the Western United States :-]

--------------------------
Ubiquity Software does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in this mail list and it specifically disclaims any liability with regard to these communications.
Ubiquity Software reserves the right the restrict access to any communications in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use for this website or as otherwise deemed improper.