Subject: RE: [MEDIACTRL] Re: draft-burke-vxml

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:32:13 -0000

Sounds good to me.

Chris.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Burger [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 01 February 2007 01:15
To: Cullen Jennings; Media Ctrl
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Re: draft-burke-vxml

Agreed.

----- Original Message ----
From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
To: Media Ctrl <[email-masked]>
Cc: Dave Burke <[email-masked]>; Eric Burger
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:28:19 AM
Subject: draft-burke-vxml

Hi All,

This email is all based on the asumption this WG will be aproved but  
I think that is extremely likely so ...

I have asked the authors of draft-burke-vxml to please bring this  
work to this group. I think that much of the content of this draft is  
key to what what the working group is doing and that the draft  
already represents substantial consensus between many of the people  
in this group. I would like the group to consider this draft, and if  
they agree that this is work the WG should do, figure out to move it  
along probably as standards track, if the group does not think this  
is a good starting place, then I will work with the authors to find a  
good path to publication of this outside of the WG (likely RFC Editor  
or AD Sponsored). I know the group will needs some time to get  
everything rolling but I would like to be able to decide if this was  
happening inside the WG or not before IETF 69 (Chicago).

Thanks,
Cullen <with my AD hat on>

PS. I do realize there are some parts of this draft that would need  
to change for it all be a WG document but I think that is all possible.

________________________________________________________________________
____________
Looking for earth-friendly autos? 
Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos' Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation.  All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing signed by an officer of Ubiquity Software Corporation, nothing in this communication shall be deemed to be legally binding.  Thank you.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl