Subject: FW: [MEDIACTRL] SIP Control Framework

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:21:19 -0000

Just a reminder now that Vancouver is out of the way that I would like
some detailed reviews of the SIP Control Framework document by next
Monday.  If you care, then now is a good time to go through this
document.

Chris.

  _____  

From: Chris Boulton 
Sent: 28 November 2007 10:56
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] SIP Control Framework

Hi All,

I am currently planning a new version of the SIP Control Framework
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-fr
amework-00.txt) based on some feedback and changes that are outstanding.
I would really like to progress this document so that it comes close to
being a WGLC candidate.  I intend submitting the new version after the
IETF blackout period finishes and so this provides an ideal opportunity
for the group to give this document a good review.  I will encourage the
group to take the time and provide me with a detailed review of the
document by Monday 17th December.  I will then attempt to provide a new
version around Christmas (maybe early New Year).

Thanks.

Chris.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:01:30 -0000

While the deadline might have passed - in reality I will not be starting
on the new version until after Christmas (January 2nd).  If you can,
please take time to review and provide comments.  The last thing this
group needs is to copy other famous SIP based WG's who only review doc's
properly when it gets to WGLC (and then question the entire direction).
This is not very useful for progressing the work.

Thanks.

Chris.

  _____  

From: Chris Boulton 

Hi All,

I am currently planning a new version of the SIP Control Framework (
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-fra
mework-00.txt) based on some feedback and changes that are outstanding.
I would really like to progress this document so that it comes close to
being a WGLC candidate.  I intend submitting the new version after the
IETF blackout period finishes and so this provides an ideal opportunity
for the group to give this document a good review.  I will encourage the
group to take the time and provide me with a detailed review of the
document by Monday 17th December.  I will then attempt to provide a new
version around Christmas (maybe early New Year).

Thanks.

Chris.