Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Audit and Interims

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 06:38:23 -0700

I would like to draw your attention to the following from the minutes:

"Spencer is still somewhat nervous about making these dates - in his
opinion, we must do one of the following to make these dates:

 o  Nail down the common audit capabilities for the Mediactrl
    Control Framework really quickly, or

 o  Drop common audit capabilities from the Mediactrl Control
    Framework (it's the last big open issue), or

 o  Schedule an interim meeting."

If we cannot be DONE with the requirements and design of the audit
capabilities by April 11, we will have to have an interim.

That means the requirements need to be done in the next two weeks.

I would offer someone either step up to drive this, or we drop it all
together.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.
_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 13:20:29 -0500

Just to be clear -

> That means the requirements need to be done in the next two weeks.

The April 11 date is driven by our agreed milestone for this document.

There are other, equally scary, drivers for a very early date based on the 
requirements to (1) hold interims 30 days in advance of IETF meetings, (2) 
provide a minimum of 30 days notice before an interim meeting, (3) allow 
people to make (international) travel arrangements with reasonable advance 
notice, etc. but the chairs are focused on the milestone for now.

Thanks,

Spencer, as co-chair