Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Fw: ID Tracker State Update Notice: draft-ietf-mediactrl-requirements

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 06:40:27 -0600

Dear MediaCtrl Working Group,

Congratulations on the publication of our first document, and thanks for all 
your hard work (in the past, and in the future).

Thanks especially to Roni and Martin, who served as editors for this draft.

So, just to update you on a couple of items...

I'm also shepherding the Architecture draft, and the last couple of open 
items for Architecture also showed up in Requirements, so I was waiting 
until Requirements was ready before submitting the shepherd writeup for 
Architecture. It's time to do that now. I'll report on this at the working 
group meeting on Wednesday.

Dan Romascanu, OPS Area Director, did have one non-blocking comment for the 
draft, as follows:

> Comment:
>
> in
>
> ' REQ-MCP-32 -  The MS shall be able to inform the AS about its status
>      during an active session.'
>
> It would be useful to be more specific what status information is required 
> to be conveyed between a MS and an AS

We can talk about this at the meeting on Wednesday, but if people have 
opinions, or show up with proposed text about this, the discussion AND 
publication will both go faster.

Just in case people haven't seen a datatracker record for an approved draft 
yet, you might take a look at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-mediactrl-requirements/ - 
it has most of the common transitions (and no DISCUSS, which isn't common, 
but Eric and I would like it to be common FOR OUR WORKING GROUP!).

Please travel safely. See you in Philly.

Spencer

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 2:36 PM
Subject: ID Tracker State Update Notice: draft-ietf-mediactrl-requirements

> 'State Changes to Approved-announcement to be sent from IESG Evaluation by 
> Amy Vezza'
> ID Tracker URL: 
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16481&rfc_flag=0
>
> 

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl