Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Media Control Chanel Framework - Update

From: "Chris Boulton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:50:16 +0100

All,

Just thought I would post a status update prior to the MediaCtrl interim
meeting.  An '05' version has been created with the only changes being
the input from the security review (attached - secdir.txt).  The
reviewer also reported some nits which have been addressed (attached -
nits.txt).

Much thanks to Brian Weis for really helpful input.  

The '05' version has not been submitted to the repository yet as we have
one outstanding issue that is related to the creation of the
'coonectionid' in appendix 17.1 and similar functionality in the Mixer
Package.  Scott will discuss this issue in association with the Mixer
package and any conclusion will be amended in the '05' version.  We will
be able to submit the '05' version early next week and it will be
restart to start WGLC period.

Best Regards,

Chris.

_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl