Subject: [MEDIACTRL] MRB-PUB-11

From: Chris Boulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 21:28:51 +0100

MediaCtrl-ID: MRB-PUB-11

Interface Name: Publishing

Property Name: Mixing Type

Description:

Supplies the supported ways the MS has of mixing media in a conference. 
The details are conveyed using two identifiers (audio/video) and the 
associated ways of implementing the mixing functionality, if available. 
For audio the implemented algorithms are provided, while for video a 
list of the supported layouts is reported.

Type: List of strings

Example:

Audio: N-Best
Video: single-view/dual-view/quad-view

Please provide comments on this interface property and let us know if it 
triggers any thoughts on additional information that could be included 
in the interface. This information will be used as the basis for text in 
the next version of the draft.