Subject: [MEDIACTRL] RFC 5567 on An Architectural Framework for Media Server Control

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:00:50 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5567

        Title:      An Architectural Framework for Media 
                    Server Control 
        Author:     T. Melanchuk, Ed.
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       June 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      25
        Characters: 63384
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mediactrl-architecture-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5567.txt

This document describes an architectural framework for Media Server
control.  The primary focus will be to define logical entities that
exist within the context of Media Server control, and define the
appropriate naming conventions and interactions between them.  This 
memo provides information for the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute