Subject: [MEDIACTRL] IETF Types Review: application/framework-attributes+xml

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:29:05 -0400

Please review the MIME Type application/framework-attributes+xml, as  
defined in
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework

Cross-posting to [email-masked] would be greatly appreciated.

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:30:46 -0400

Please review the MIME Type application/msc-mixer+xml, as defined in
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mediactrl-mixer-control-package

---

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 03:48:44 +0200

>http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mediactrl-sip-control-framework

The definition for the charset parameter is incorrect, it should define
it by reference to application/xml or RFC 3023. The same goes for the
encoding considerations.

What is the reasoning behind using ".xml" as file name extension?
-- 
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/

---

From: Chris Boulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:16:10 +0100

This was an error.  I have now removed the '.xml' to read (none).

Thanks.

Chris.