Subject: [MEDIACTRL] MRB-PUB-2

From: Chris Boulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 15:42:19 +0100

MediaCtrl-ID: MRB-PUB-2

Interface Name: Publishing

Property Name: Active Mixer Sessions

Description:

Provides a representation of mixed Active RTP sessions (see Active RTP 
Sessions for definition) that are occurring on a logical media server 
instance. The details are conveyed in a list showing the number of 
active mixes and the number of Active RTP sessions per codec type 
involved in the mixes. The figure provided for each codec is split into 
two parts. The first part represents the number of incoming Active RTP 
Sessions (decoding) while the second part represents the outgoing Active 
RTP sessions (encoding). The figures provide a snap shot of current 
usage and should only be used as a guidance when making resource decisions.

Type: A list of the number of mixes and associated number of Active RTP 
sessions (see earlier definition).

Example:

5 mixes – 10/20 G711 – 6/10 H.264

Please provide comments on this interface property and let us know if it 
triggers any thoughts on additional information that could be included 
in the interface. This information will be used as the basis for text in 
the next version of the draft.