Subject: [MEDIACTRL] MRB-PUB-10

From: Chris Boulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 21:25:55 +0100

MediaCtrl-ID: MRB-PUB-10

Interface Name: Publishing

Property Name:  DTMF Detection and Generation Support

Description:

Supplies the supported methods to detect DTMF tones and to generate 
them. The details are conveyed using two identifiers (Detect/Generate) 
and the associated ways of implementing the related action (e.g. DTMF 
detection might be implemented intercepting SIP INFO, RFC 4733 payloads, 
by parsing the media packets or might be unsupported at all; same for 
generation).

Type: List of strings

Example:

Detect - SIP INFO/RFC4733
Generate - SIP INFO/RFC4733/Media .

Please provide comments on this interface property and let us know if it 
triggers any thoughts on additional information that could be included 
in the interface. This information will be used as the basis for text in 
the next version of the draft.