Subject: [MEDIACTRL] MRB-PUB-4

From: Chris Boulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 16:40:09 +0100

MediaCtrl-ID: MRB-PUB-4

Interface Name: Publishing

Property Name: Active Mixer Sessions

Description:

MRB-PUB-04 – MS Uptime – Provides the total amount of time since the 
logical Media Server instance has had a full system reboot.

Type: Years/Days/Hours/Minutes

Example: 0 Years, 100 Days, 2 Hours, 5 Minutes, 20 Seconds

Please provide comments on this interface property and let us know if it 
triggers any thoughts on additional information that could be included 
in the interface. This information will be used as the basis for text in 
the next version of the draft.

---

From: "MUNSON, GARY A, ATTLABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 16:48:00 -0400

What use would MRB make of MS uptime information? (Maybe I'm missing
something obvious here... such as MRB would be less inclined to pick an
MS that seems to have problems?)

cheers,

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Chris Boulton
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 11:40 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MEDIACTRL] MRB-PUB-4

MediaCtrl-ID: MRB-PUB-4

Description:

MRB-PUB-04 - MS Uptime - Provides the total amount of time since the 
logical Media Server instance has had a full system reboot.

the next version of the draft.
_______________________________________________
MEDIACTRL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mediactrl
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/mediactrl

---

From: Chris Boulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 22:22:43 +0100

> MS that seems to have problems?)
[Chris] I'm can't remember who suggested this piece of information.  
Anyone remember?  I can track back if nobody comes forward.

---

From: Chris Boulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 21:29:05 +0100

OK - would it be more appropriate to have MS status?  For example 
Active/De-Activated/Down?  An MRB would be able to not allocate requests 
to an MS that was either missing in action or had been taken down for 
admin reasons.

Chris.

MUNSON, GARY A, ATTLABS wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com 
> Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.57/2163 - Release Date: 06/08/09 12:30:00
>
>