Subject: [MEDIACTRL] In-line MRB Strawman

From: Chris Boulton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:43:05 +0100

All,

The editors of the MRB draft 
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mediactrl-mrb) are still working 
hard on the '01' version of the document which will be ready for 
publication after IETF 75 in Stockholm.  We would like to use the time 
wisely at the meeting to ensure that the next version of the document is 
as mature as possible.

A strawman proposal has been put together for the 'In-line MRB' section 
of the document and has been published at following location - 
http://tinyurl.com/mu3w7r.  As this will be one of the major discussion 
points at the meeting it would be useful if you could all take a look 
and comment appropriately wither on the list OR at the meeting.  We are 
especially looking for feedback on the initial proposal + how the 
section can be improved to include the appropriate content (for example, 
extra detail, examples etc.).

The remainder of the MRB time slot at the meeting will be taken up 
discussing the Consumer and Publishing interfaces.  It would also be 
useful to get thoughts and comments on existing and additional items 
listed in the spec.

Thanks,

Chris.