Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Additional Last Call: <draft-ietf-mediactrl-ivr-control-package-11.txt> (An Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Control Package for the Media Control Channel Framework) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 09:21:15 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Media Server Control WG
(mediactrl) to consider the following document:
- 'An Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Control Package for the Media
   Control Channel Framework'
  <draft-ietf-mediactrl-ivr-control-package-11.txt> as a Proposed
Standard

Last calls were earlier issued on versions -08 and -09 of this document.

As part of resolving comments from earlier IETF last calls and IESG review, the reference
to RFC4627 ("The application/json Media Type for JavaScript Object Notation (JSON)")
was made Normative introducing a downref (see BCP 97).

This last call requests comments on whether this downward reference is appropriate
in a standards track publication.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-01-25. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mediactrl-ivr-control-package/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mediactrl-ivr-control-package/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.