Subject: [MEDIACTRL] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6231 (3151)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:41:12 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6231,
"An Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Control Package for the Media Control Channel Framework".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6231&eid=3151

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>

Section: 4.5

Original Text
-------------
   | 433  | Unsupported   | request contains      |                    |
   |      | collect and   | <collect> and         |                    |
   |      | record        | <record> elements and |                    |
   |      | capability    | the MS does support   |                    |
   |      |               | these operations      |                    |
   |      |               | simultaneously.       |                    |

Corrected Text
--------------
   | 433  | Unsupported   | request contains      |                    |
   |      | collect and   | <collect> and         |                    |
   |      | record        | <record> elements and |                    |
   |      | capability    | the MS does not       |                    |
   |      |               | support these         |                    |
   |      |               | operations            |                    |
   |      |               | simultaneously.       |                    |

Notes
-----
Typo discovered in 6231-iana draft. Need anti-sense of description.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6231 (draft-ietf-mediactrl-ivr-control-package-11)
--------------------------------------
Title               : An Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Control Package for the Media Control Channel Framework
Publication Date    : May 2011
Author(s)           : S. McGlashan, T. Melanchuk, C. Boulton
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Media Server Control
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:55:05 -0500

This catches a nit that Alexey found in reviewing 6231-iana.

---

From: Tim Melanchuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 11:52:16 -0800

the errata is correct and its status should be set to verified.