Subject: [MEDIACTRL] RFC 6623 on IANA Registry for MEDIACTRL Interactive Voice Response Control Package

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 17:01:29 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6623

        Title:      IANA Registry for MEDIACTRL Interactive 
                    Voice Response Control Package 
        Author:     E. Burger
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 15756
        Updates:    RFC6231

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mediactrl-6231-iana-00.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6623.txt

This document creates an IANA registry for the response codes for the
MEDIACTRL Interactive Voice Response Control Package, as described in
RFC 6231.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Media Server Control Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC