Subject: [MEDIACTRL] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-09.txt

From: Lorenzo Miniero <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:23:01 +0200

Dear all,

considering the MRB draft is basically done, and that we aligned the
call flows document to its latest version, you can consider this
document pretty much done as well. If you have any feedback or
suggestion about it, please let us know.

Thanks,
Lorenzo

Inizio messsaggio inviato:

Data: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 06:16:43 -0700
Da: [email-masked]
A: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked] Oggetto: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-09.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Lorenzo Miniero and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows
Revision:	 09
Title:		 Media Control Channel Framework (CFW) Call Flow
Examples Creation date:	 2012-07-11
WG ID:		 mediactrl
Number of pages: 172
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-09.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-09
Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mediactrl-call-flows-09

Abstract:
   This document provides a list of typical Media Control Channel
   Framework [RFC6230] call flows.  It aims at being a simple guide to
   the use of the interface between Application Servers and MEDIACTRL-
   based Media Servers, as well as a base reference documentation for
   both implementors and protocol researchers.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Lorenzo Miniero, COB

Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
http://www.meetecho.com