Subject: the Internet-Draft 'Media Gateway Control'

From: Hakime Kechouri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:44:51 +0100

Dear Sirs

Could you please send me the :

Internet-Draft 'Media Gateway Control
Protocol Architecture and Requirements' <draft-ietf-megaco-reqs-10.txt>
as an Informational RFC. This document is the product of the Media
Gateway
Control Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are Scott Bradner and
Vern Paxson

---

From: Nancy-M Greene <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:58:58 -0500

The document is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-reqs-10.txt

as well as from the IETF Megaco WG web page at:
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/megaco-charter.html

and from the Megaco WG ftp site at:
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/latest

As you say, it is an informational RFC, but we don't have the RFC number for
it yet.

Nancy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy M. Greene
Internet & Service Provider Networks, Nortel Networks
T:514-271-7221 (internal:ESN853-1077) E:[email-masked]

> ----------
> From:         Hakime Kechouri[SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:         Monday, March 06, 2000 5:44 AM
> To:   [email-masked]
> Subject:      the Internet-Draft 'Media Gateway Control'
>
> <<File: hkechouri.vcf>>
> Dear Sirs
>