Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt]

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:04:59 +1100

G'Day Mike,

A couple of comments on the packages draft.

Comments:
o General : No tag numbers for the binary coding.
o The use of International terminology or a A glossary of North American
to International terms would be good. ie. wink = hookflash
o Sect 3.3 Events : "Events are defined as in this package for the
signals" what does this mean?
o 4.1 Events - Seize and Answer do the same thing according to the
description.

Cheers, Christian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 00:22:24 +1100
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Supplemental Packages for Megaco/H.248
        Author(s)       : C. Brown, K. Chapman,  K. Boyle
        Filename        : draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt
        Pages           :
        Date            : 16-Mar-00

This document provides proposed definitions for several supplemental
packages for Megaco/H.248. These packages address support of
functionality for basic and enhanced telephony services, and PSTN
Per Trunk Signaling (PTS).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:57:13 +1100