Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt

From: Michael Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:00:07 -0500

Hello all,

  I was just forwarded the following with the explanation that by
leaving megaco out of the title, this draft would not have been
announced specifically to the WG. Sorry for the delay in announcing this
draft and I hope that people will have time to take a look at it as I
would like to present/discuss it in Adelaide.

Cheers,

Michael

     ----------
     From:   [email-masked][SMTP:[email-masked]]
     Sent:   Friday, March 17, 2000 8:22 AM
     To:     IETF-Announce
     Subject:        I-D ACTION:draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt

     <<...>>
     A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
     directories.

             Title           : Supplemental Packages for Megaco/H.248
             Author(s)       : C. Brown, K. Chapman,  K. Boyle
             Filename        : draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt
             Pages           :
             Date            : 16-Mar-00

     This document provides proposed definitions for several
     supplemental
     packages for Megaco/H.248. These packages address support of
     functionality for basic and enhanced telephony services, and PSTN
     Per Trunk Signaling (PTS).

     A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt

     Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
     username
     "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging
     in,
     type "cd internet-drafts" and then
             "get draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt".

     A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
     http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
     or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

     Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

     Send a message to:
             [email-masked].
     In the body type:
             "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt".

     NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
             MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use
     this
             feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the
     "FILE"
             command.  To decode the response(s), you will need
     "munpack" or
             a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant
     mail readers
             exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
             "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been
     split
             up into multiple messages), so check your local
     documentation on
             how to manipulate these messages.

     Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
     implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
     Internet-Draft.