Subject: Implementation Megaco/H248 Questions

From: Luis Carlos Q <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:20:30 -0500

Hello Everybody:

I´m making a "little" implementation of the Megaco/H248 Protocol in C++ 
Program language and  I have some questions about this implementation.

- Is the sysntax that ASN.1 explain the only form to make an 
implementation of the protocol?

- Which is the relationship between the packages, the descriptors and the commands into the protocol? 

- Which is the form of implement the packages with an oriented object programming language?

- In the ASN.1 syntax specification i can found some terms or structures 
that the recomendation Megaco/H248 never use to describe or define 
anything. For examples :  "StreamID" or another like "PckgName".. 
What is the meaning of this terms or its use into the Protocol??

- Which are the main structures (into the ASN syntax specification) that 
the Protocol use to make a call between two Terminations?

- Where I Can found more information about the Protocol and the 
best/simple form to make  my implementation better with this Program 
Language(C++)?

- Who was make a prototype of the protocol with an oriented object 
programming language before?