Subject: Agenda For Melbourne

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:47:22 -0600

My E-mail connectivity hasn't been what I hoped -- I don't even know if this
message will get off.  I can only be sure of being able to connect when I
get to Adelaide Sunday afternoon.  As a result, I didn't manage to do up an
agenda by the official deadline.  This is a first cut, with a final one to
be set Sunday after I have feedback from you.

Meeting Thursday morning 9:00-11:30

09:00-09:05 Agenda bashing
09:05-10:15 Base protocol open items
  Objective: close on required changes to draft-ietf-megaco-protocol-07.txt
(subject to Study Group 16 concurrence)
10:15-11:15 Other work items
  Objective: identify open issues (if any) and whether Last Call should be
issued
11:15-11:30 WG recharter/wrapup?

I will issue a summary of base protocol status by Sunday evening, reflecting
the Last Call discussions.

"Other work items" include the following:

  draft-ietf-megaco-ipphone-02.txt
  Something on ATM, I assume.
  draft-ietf-megaco-naspkg-00.txt
  draft-bouwen-megaco-isdn-00.txt
  draft-brown-supplpkgs-00.txt
  draft-ietf-megaco-R2package-00.txt (needs refreshing!)
  draft-ietf-megaco-mib-00.txt (if no progress, we won't discuss)

Let me know what else should be here or alternative suggestions for the
agenda.  All drafts can be found at
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/<draft name>

Tom Taylor
Advisor -- Emerging Carrier IP Standards
E-mail: [email-masked] (internally, Tom-PT Taylor)
Phone and FAX: +1 613 736 0961