Subject: Re: MGCP Mailing List

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:50:15 -0400

> Many vendors are presently working on MGCP products and RFC 2705 will
> probably need to be updated in a near future (at least to
> clarify a few
> things). Is the ISC Mailing list the right place to do this?
IETF can't really answer this, but I would say, yes, the ISC list is the
place
to discuss this.  ISC is working on an update to 2705.

> Are the ISC and
> CableLabs mailing lists the only options for MGCP implementers?
They are the ones that most people use I believe.

Brian

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 14:20:48 -0400

> to discuss this.  ISC is working on an update to 2705.

Also, you might want to use "[email-masked]". Send mail to
"[email-masked]" with "subscribe mgcp" in the body to subscribe.

> They are the ones that most people use I believe.

"[email-masked]" is used as well.

-- Flemming

--
Flemming Andreasen                Phone: +1 732 452 1667
Cisco Systems                     Fax:   +1 240 359 5839