Subject: TerminationID

From: "Prozan, Rakefet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:15:33 +0300

Hi all,

In A.1 "Coding of wildcards" it is written that:"Termination IDs consist
of at most
64 bits". ASN.1 definition of Termination ID supports this, but in ABNF
the definition of Termination ID
is:
   TerminationID  = "ROOT" / pathNAME / "$" / "*"  .

The problem is that pathNAME can consist of 64 CHARS. Can someone
clarify this problem?

many thanks in advance,

--
Rakefet Prozan,
Team Manager, S/W Development
Nortel SBU
Telrad Networks
ESN 828-3043   Email:[email-masked]

                                       """
                                     -(o o)-
+---------------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------+

                               .oooO         Oooo.
-------------------------------(   )---------(   )------------
                                \ (           ) /
                                 \_)         (_/

Have fun !!!