Subject: pathNAME,serviceChangeParm

From: "Prozan, Rakefet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 15:00:09 +0300

Hi all,

Can someone clarify these two definitions in ABNF?

1)pathNAME is defined as follows:
      pathNAME = ["*"] NAME * ("/" /"*"/ ALPHA / DIGIT /"_" / "$" )
                      ["@" pathDomainName ]

 In the related comment it is written that pathNAME must not exceed 64
chars. But  NAME and pathDomainName
 can be 64 chars each one .So,in theory the MGC could get a pathNAME
with more than 64 chars.
 So, I think that either there should be a slash between NAME and
pathDomainName
 (which means NAME or pathDomainName),or pathNAME should be defined by a
new type of maximum 64 chars.

2)Above the definition of serviceChangeParm there's no comment of
"at-most-once". Does it mean that
  serviceChangeDescriptor can consist of (for example) more than one
serviceChangeMethod?

many thanks in advance,

--
Rakefet Prozan,
Team Manager, S/W Development
Nortel SBU
Telrad Networks
ESN 828-3043   Email:[email-masked]

                                       """
                                     -(o o)-
+---------------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------+

                               .oooO         Oooo.
-------------------------------(   )---------(   )------------
                                \ (           ) /
                                 \_)         (_/

Have fun !!!