Subject: line-side answer supervision

From: Mario Monteiro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:18:23 -0500

For analog circuits, answer indication in some cases needs to be
returned towards the originating side for billing purposes.

Question: Once answer is detected at the terminating side, how is this
answer event communicated to the originating side so that the
originating AGW may apply line-side answer supervision? That is, what
type of Megaco signal is sent by the Softswitch to the originating AGW?

Thanks,

---

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:15:11 -0500

Nothing is defined yet, though I remember this being brought up at one
point.  I think we have lots of package work ahead of us.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mario Monteiro [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 6:18 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: line-side answer supervision
>
>