Subject: First Megaco Interop Event -- Registration Closing!!

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:05:14 -0400

I apologize if you get this multiple times.

Registration for the first Megaco Interop Event, August 28-31 at the
University
of New Hampshire's Interoperability Lab will close Wednesday, August 23,
2000
at 6:00 PST.  As of today, we have 16(!!!) organizations already signed up,
including several test vendors, stack vendors and a wide variety of MG and
MGCs.

If you were planning to come, but have not completed the signup process,
please
please visit http://www.tsemantics.com/megaco-interop and fill out the
signup
form NOW!!!!

If there are any problems, please email me ASAP.

We will probably not be able to accommodate any unplanned entries due to
lack
of space, so registration will be required.

Brian
------------
Brian Rosen, Office of the CTO
Marconi, plc
1000 FORE Drive, Warrendale, PA 15086
(724) 742-6826  mailto:[email-masked]