Subject: Signal lists

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:03:18 -0400

Greetings

A couple of questions on signal lists:

- What does it mean for individual signals in a signal list to have the
KeepActive flag set and how come the signal list itself doesn't have
such a flag (keeping in mind that "A signal list is treated as a single
signal of the specified type when played out.") ?

- In the definition of Signal Completion (E.1.2) it says "Possible
values: a list of signals and/or sequential signal lists which have
terminated.". Does that mean that completion of a signal list itself
generates a "signal completion" event ?

- A related question for clarification. If a signal in the signal list
has the "notifyCompletion" flag set, I assume the event will be
generated when that particular signal finished, right ?

Thanks

        Flemming

--
Flemming Andreasen
Cisco Systems