Subject: Multiple digit maps on a given termination?

From: Madhu Babu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:51:20 +0530

Is it possible to define more than one digit map on a given termination.

-Madhubabu

---

From: Hemant Agrawal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:49:51 +0530

Hi Madhu,
               A termination can have any number of digitmap defined on it.
However only one can be active at a time for digit collection on a
termination.

Ref. from H.248
"When a DigitMap is defined dynamically in a DigitMap Descriptor:
§ A new DigitMap is created by specifying a name that is not yet defined.
The value shall be present.
§ A DigitMap value is updated by supplying a new value for a name that is
already defined.  Terminations presently using the digitmap shall continue
to use the old definition; subsequent EventsDescriptors specifying the name,
including any EventsDescriptor in the command containing the DigitMap
descriptor, shall use the new one.
§ A DigitMap is deleted by supplying an empty value for a name that is
already defined.  Terminations presently using the digitmap shall continue
to use the old definition"

Thanks
Hemant