Subject: FW: Inconsistent between ABNF and text about audit reply paramete r.

From: Yuyong Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 16:20:24 -0700

Hi All,

I sent this mail before, there is no response so far.

Would somebody please give your take on this?

Regards,

Yuyong

Subject: Inconsistent between ABNF and text about audit reply parameter.

Hi All,

There is inconsistency between ABNF and the text desciption about audit
reply value.

1. In the ABNF, there is contextTerminationAudit to return just a list of
termination IDs for a context, but it is not clear "contextTerminationAudit"
is a reply to which combination of ContxtId and TerminationID in the table
of section 7.2.5.

2. In the last entry of the table in section 7.2.5 indicates that audit
reply shall return a list of contextIds for audit request with ContxtId=ALL
and TerminationId=Root. However there is not such contextId list in the
auditReply defines in ABNF.

Would you please clarify this, which one shall I follow, the ABNF or the
text?

Regards,

Yuyong