Subject: Proper reply

From: Alf Heidermark <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:32:34 +0200

Hello

In the case eg after a recovery action in the MGC where it lost all
contexts and wants to release all fixed termination. If I then send a
Subtract request with a wildcarded terminationID, identifying eg a 30
terminations. In this case I use contextID All, since i lost the correct
one. What is proper answer from the MG if all the terminations are in
the Null context. Will I get a subtract reply with no terminatiom in it
?. Will I get an error descriptor?

---

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:32:43 -0400

I'd think you would get the "no terminations matched" error.

Brian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Alf Heidermark [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 7:33 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Proper reply
>
>
> Hello
>