Subject: ABNF for topologyDescriptor

From: "Tulpule, Naren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:00:18 -0700

Hi list,
  in the implementor's guide (B.2), topology descriptor is given as
topologyDescriptor   = TopologyToken LBRKT *(terminationA COMMA
                         terminationB COMMA topologyDirection) RBRKT
What's the seperator between topologyDirection and terminationA? How about
COMMA if we haven't agreed on one?
And what exactly are the short-form tokens for EventBufferToken,
EmergencyToken and EmbedToken?
Again, if not decided yet, can we go with EB, EMG and EM?

-- Naren.
These views and opinions are mine alone, not those of Intel    (yet ;-)
Narendra C. Tulpule SMTS, Trillium (an Intel company)
Ph: +1-310-442-9222              Fax: +1-310-442-1162
12100 Wilshire Bl #1800         Los Angeles, CA 90025

---

From: "Lien, Yan Tsung" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:02:38 +0800

the scenario is following:

PC--modem--PSTN--GW--IP--GW--PSTN--modem--PC