Subject: Contribution to SG 16 meeting: issues for impl. guide

From: John Segers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 14:53:10 +0100

All,

Earlier today I uploaded a contribution with issues for the megaco/h.248
implementors' guide to the archive at PictureTel.

As there is only the ITU-maintained implementors' guide, it is important
that the people who don't attend ITU meetings but do work on megaco have
a chance to provide comments.  I doubt that there are controversial
issues in the contribution, but please provide feedback on the proposals
before the SG 16 meeting starts (November 9).

The contribution is currently available from
<ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/incoming/APC-1995.zip>.  The
electronic editor will move it to
<ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0011_Gen/APC-1995.zip>, probably
within the next day.

Cheers,

John Segers
--
John Segers                                  email: [email-masked]
Lucent Technologies                                        Room HE 303
Dept. Forward Looking Work                      phone: +31 35 687 4724
P.O. Box 18, 1270 AA  Huizen                      fax: +31 35 687 5954