Subject: Media Gateway MIB

From: Pellegrino Paolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:16:42 +0200

Hi all,

I'm looking for standard MIBs for Media Gateway and Telephony over IP
devices in general. I read in the Megaco working group web page that one of
the planned output is a standard track RFC for the MG and MC MIBs. Moreover
a initial draft of MG and MC MIBs is signed as "Done" in the Goals and
Milestones sections. However I wasn't able to find documents about these
MIBs. Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance

bye

Paolo Pellegrino
Paolo Pellegrino

Infrastructures
Switching Platform
Architectures and Systems

CSELT Centro Studi e Laboratori Telecomunicazioni S.p.A.
10148 Torino (Italy) - Via Guglielmo Reiss Romoli, 274
Tel. +39 011 2287164 - Fax +39 011 2287003
E_Mail Internet: [email-masked]