Subject: Re: H248 Implementors' Guide Draft v3

From: Chanchal Hassija <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 12:34:57 +0530

Hello,

It would be great if in the future versions, you can do something which shall
make it easy to clearly identify as to what changes are getting carried over
from the last version and what are the new changes....

Thanks
Chanchal

Christian Groves <[email-masked]> on 10/19/2000 11:36:58 AM

Please respond to Christian Groves <[email-masked]>

To:   [email-masked]
cc:    (bcc: Chanchal Hassija/HSS)

Subject:  H248 Implementors' Guide Draft v3

G'Day all,

Attached is a copy of the H.248 Implementors' Guide v3. It "hopefully"
contains the corrections and clarifications that have been discussed on
the Megaco mailing list until the 19/10/2000.

If anything is missed or erroneous please let me (and the list) know.

The file will also be upload to the pictel server:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/incoming/H248_Implementors_Guide_v3.zip
Both PDF and Word versions are available.

My intention is to make one more update (v4) before sending to the Nov
Sg16 meeting for approval.

Cheers, Christian

PS: Please forgive me sending a 98k file to the list but the Pictel
server has been down.

---

From: "Rupsis, Paul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:14:59 -0400

It would also be nice if the Implementor's Guide was on the IETF site
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/megaco-charter.html

Paul Rupsis

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Groves [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 1:07 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: H248 Implementors' Guide Draft v3

G'Day all,

Cheers, Christian