Subject: Audit descriptor processing in Move.

From: Madhu Babu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:29:45 +0530

In Section on Move command its mentioned that In Audit descriptor if Statistics
token is present, Statistics are reported, that were collected in the old
context.
Does this indicates the irrespective of the descriptor sequence given for the
command MG will always process audit descriptor before moving the
termination from its original context? And is it assumed that the remaining
descriptor are processing according to the sequence after the termination
is moved to the new context?
Regards
-Madhubabu

---

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:06:14 -0400

Hmmm, very good question.

I'd say that PROCESSING the descriptor is done in the order
of the occurence in the command, including Audit.  That you
get the statistics of the prior Context is independent of the order
executed, although I see why you would be concerned.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Madhu Babu [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 8:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Audit descriptor processing in Move.

In Section on Move command its mentioned that In Audit descriptor if
Statistics
token is present, Statistics are reported, that were collected in the old
context.
Does this indicates the irrespective of the descriptor sequence given for
the
command MG will always process audit descriptor before moving the
termination from its original context? And is it assumed that the remaining
descriptor are processing according to the sequence after the termination
is moved to the new context?
Regards
-Madhubabu