Subject: Re: Last Call On NAS Package

From: Alan Whitton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:10:28 -0400

Greetings,

I posted this as it's own message, but it might do better as a follow on to
the Last call...

I think the NAS package is in need of some statistics (to be returned
typically after the subtract of the NAS Ephemeral link)

1) # of packets for session
2) # of bytes transferred in session
3) average connection rate

I realize this is a bit sparse, but it would be useful none the less.

Cheers,
Alan

---

From: Matt Holdrege <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:59:59 -0700

These stats and many, many others are already returned in Radius Accounting
by NAS's. All you need is a thin Radius Accounting server in your MGC to
receive these stats.