Subject: Re: Implementors' Guide v4

From: Bob Lukas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:06:26 -0700

I'm having trouble accessing it:

Internet Explorer reports FTP error:
550/avc-site/Incoming/H248_Implementors_Guide_v4/:No such file or directory

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Groves [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 12:40 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Implementors' Guide v4

G'Day all,

The H.248 Implementors' Guide Version 4 can now be found at:

ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/H248_Implementors_Guide_v4

A summary of changes can be found at the front.

Please provide your comments on the changes in the guide ASAP. I will be
submitting it on Monday. Additional clarifications/corrections will need
to come in seperately to the SG16 meeting.

It would be good if some can also provide some text on clarifying case
sensitivity.

Tom: can you please compile a list of corrections/clarifications from
Monday onwards as I won't be in regular contact with email?

Cheers, Christian

---

From: Michael Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:36:58 -0400

The .zip suffix was left off of the link. Access up to the Incoming directory
and grab the file from there.