Subject: Digit map timers

From: Nurit Shenhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 17:20:25 +0200

Hello list

In section 7.1.14.2 there is a description of the 3 digit map timers: T S
and L.

The end of the section says:
   The timers are configurable parameters to a DigitMap.  The Start
   timer is started at the beginning of every digit map use, but can be
   overridden.

I would like to know:
1. Are there any default/recommended values for this three timer?
2. What is the mean of "configurable"? Does it mean that the timers values
can be changed by an MGC command, or it only refers to the fact the L and S
can be part of the digit map?
3. How can the Start Timer be overridden?

Best regards

Nurit Shenhar
AudioCodes Ltd.
Direct: +972-3-539-4155
Tel:     +972-3-539-4000
Fax:    +972-3-539-4040
email:  [email-masked]

web:    <http://www.audiocodes.com>

---

From: John Segers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 23:58:48 +0100

Nurit,

The timers are configurable by including them in the "header" of a digitmap,
there's S for the short timer, L for the long timer and T for the sTart timer.

No default values have been specified.

Cheers,

John

--
John Segers                                   email: [email-masked]
Lucent Technologies                              phone: +31 35 687 4724
Forward Looking Work EMEA                          fax: +31 35 687 5954
P.O. Box 18, 1270 AA  Huizen, The Netherlands               Room HE 303