Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-rosen-megaco-namepatterns-00.txt

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:23:34 -0500

Amusing slip of the keyboard at the I-D editor (look carefully at
the cc line!)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2000 6:40 AM
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rosen-megaco-namepatterns-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Name Pattern Package for Megaco
        Author(s)       : B. Rosen
        Filename        : draft-rosen-megaco-namepatterns-00.txt
        Pages           : 4
        Date            : 02-Nov-00

To construct meaningful audits of terminations while controlling the
amount of data sent in response to the audits, it would be very
helpful if the MGC understood the way terminations were named in the
MG.  This package provides a method for obtaining the naming pattern
for terminations in an MG

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-megaco-namepatterns-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-rosen-megaco-namepatterns-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rosen-megaco-namepatterns-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:22:59 -0500