Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-megaco-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 05:57:15 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Gateway Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : MEGACO MIB
        Author(s)       : M. Holdrege, I. Akramovich
        Filename        : draft-ietf-megaco-mib-01.txt
        Pages           : 35
        Date            : 20-Nov-00

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular it defines objects for use by the MEGACO protocol
operating on Media Gateways and Media Gateway Controllers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-mib-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-megaco-mib-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-mib-01.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Matt Holdrege <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 04:18:14 -0800

Regarding this document...As many of you know I've been begging for input
for a long time, but I've realized that we wouldn't get good input til
people started implementing the protocol. Now that that has happened, I'm
flooded with input. So unfortunately this draft isn't very well organized.
Even as I finalized this draft, a bunch more objects were suggested to me.

So please review the objects in this draft and comment. Regardless of
further input, I have a lot of work to do to organize this MIB better.

At 05:57 AM 11/21/2000 -0500, [email-masked] wrote:
>Content-Type: text/plain
>Content-ID:     <[email-masked]>
>
>ENCODING mime
>FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-mib-01.txt
>
><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-megaco-mib-01.txt>