Subject: 2nd Megaco Interop Event

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:34:18 -0500

I am very pleased to announce that the second Megaco Interop Event
will be held February 19-21 at the University of New Hampshire's
Interoperability Lab.

The Event is co-sponsored by the IOL and the Multiservice Switching
Forum, further co-sponsors may be announced.

Ericsson will be the host for this event.

There will be at least 3 full days of testing.  A new version of the
test profile document will be released when the IETF freeze is lifted
following the San Diego meeting.  We will have more extensive test
scenarios, there will be IP and ATM networks, and we will support
additional profile testing.

If you have a Megaco/H.248 implementation, please plan to bring it
to this event.  Block out the time in your calendars, make your
travel plans.  Be there!

As a reminder, details of interop events are carried on the megaco-interop
mail list.  To subscribe, send an email to [email-masked] and
specify "subscribe megaco-interop" in the BODY of the message.

Brian