Subject: FW: Internet-Draft Cut-off Dates for San Diego IETF

From: "Taylor, Tom-PT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:12:52 -0600

FYI.  If there are pending new initial submissions dealing with outstanding
work items please let me know ASAP -- I'm at SG 16 and MGC 2000 next week
and E-mail access will be haphazard.  Actually, I'm probably the only one
affected since I owe the WG an I-D for a bearer capability package in
connection with the NAS work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2000 11:23 AM
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Internet-Draft Cut-off Dates for San Diego IETF

NOTE: There are TWO (2) Internet-Draft Cut-off dates

The IESG has authorized an experiment for the upcoming IETF meeting.
There will be two Internet-Draft cut-off dates:

November 17: Cut-off for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions (-00) must be submitted by Friday, November 17,
1730 US-EST.  Initial submissions received after this time will not be
announced nor made available in the internet-drafts directory,  and
will have to be resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning
with a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by
Monday, November 20.

Do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received
            the week of November 17 will NOT be accepted.

November 24: FINAL Internet-Draft Cut-off

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Friday,
November 24 2000 at 1700 US-EST. Internet-Drafts received after this
time will NOT be announced nor made available in the Internet-Drafts
Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the
meeting, though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting
is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not
hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.