Subject: MEGACO: Lists and Enums

From: Troy Cauble <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:52:04 -0500

Section 12.1.2 and 12.2 specify data types for Properties
and Parameters.  The specifications include:

        "Enumeration: One of a list of possible unique values. (See 12.3)"
        "Sub-list:  A list of several values from a list."

Section 12.3, "Lists" states:
        Possible values for parameters include enumerations.
        Enumerations may be defined in a list.

Questions:
        Does this imply that "Sub-list" means "list of enums"?
        That is, can a package define Properties or Parameters
        whose values are lists of strings or lists of integers?

-troy

---

From: Troy Cauble <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:25:45 -0500

>         whose values are lists of strings or lists of integers?

(Answering myself.)
In E.9.3, "cadence" specifies a list of integers.
So I guess a lists of any more basic type can be specified.

-troy