Subject: Question about Megaco Audit Value Command

From: Hai Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 11:17:58 -0600

I have the following question about the Megaco AuditValue command:

     In section 7.3.3.5, AuditValue command, it is mentioned that if we
     set the ContextID to unspecified, and the TerminationID to all, then
     MG will return a list of all terminations on MG and the contexts to
     which they are associated.  Since MG usually has a lot of terminations
     and contexts, the list will be huge and would not fit into one
AuditAccept
     message.  Does MG need to send the result back to MGC in several
     AuditAccept messages?  If so, how does MGC know what AuditAccept
     message is the end of the list?

Your info is very much appreciated.

> Hai Nguyen
>
> Samsung Telecommunications America, Inc.
> 1130 E. Arapaho Road
> Richardson, Texas 75081
> Office 972-761-7703  Fax 972-761-7799
> E-Mail: [email-masked]
>
>