Subject: NonStandard data

From: "Duraisamy, Kandaprabhu (Kandaprabhu)** CTR **" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 08:38:34 -0500

Hi all,

I am sending this again as I am yet to solve this problem.

> Can anybody help me out with the following:
> How is the nonstandarddata encoded in ABNF?All i can find is  'extension
> paramter' and 'extension'.Is there anything for the H221NonStandard &
> NonStandardIdentifier?
>
> Thanks
> Kandaprabhu
>
>
>
>

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:52:21 +1100

Hello Kandaprabhu,

The ABNF and ASN1 are not equivalent in this manner. Non Stnadard Data
is just that and it up to vendor to determine whats in there. It not
likely that there will interoperability between different vendors
implementations in this non-standard data field.

Cheers, Christian