Subject: Re: Bake-off

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:29:59 -0500

The event will cover RFC3015 and Recommendation H.248, as interpreted
by the released "Implementor's Guide".

There will be a test profile released soon which will define a number of
different media gateway types, and a set of testing scenarios for them.
The scenarios will be assigned "levels".  MGs and MGCs which implement
one (or more) of the defined profiles will be paired, and starting with
level 1 will be tested to the highest level they are able to complete.
There are no predefined scripts or message sequences.

There is no "scoring", but participants will receive the matrix of
tested partners and the highest level completed.  That information
will NOT be made public.  A report, detailing the findings, and in
particular, confusion discovered in the protocol documentation,
will be completed and published as an Internet Draft.  Starting with
this event, we will be attempting to document, and report, the
elements in the protocol that were found to be interoperable -- a
necessary step in advancing the document on the IETF standards track.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin McCandless [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 11:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Bake-off

Hello Everyone:

Would someone please tell me what protocols and issues will be covered in
the MEGACO bakeoff in February.

Thank You,

Kevin

---

From: Madhubabu Brahmanapally <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:50:34 -0500

HI,
Where can one get the latest implementors guide?
Regards,
Madhubabu

-----Original Message-----
From: Media Gateway Control (megaco)
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Rosen, Brian
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 11:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Bake-off

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin McCandless [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001 11:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Bake-off

Hello Everyone:

Thank You,

Kevin