Subject: Simultaneous signals

From: Isabelle Cnudde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:26:21 -0800

Hello,

RFC 3015 - 7.1.11 says:
"Multiple signals and sequential signal lists in the same
 SignalsDescriptor shall be played simultaneously."

How can you play several signals at the same time on the same
termination?
I don't see a scenario where more than 1 signal is played
simultaneously.
Could one of you give me an example?

Thanks,
Isabelle

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:33:10 +1100

Hello Isabelle,

An example is 2 signals - one that plays an announcement another thats
plays Call Waiting tone pips. Both these will be heard at the same time.

Christian