Subject: FW: Last Call: Conventions for the use of the Session Description Protocol (SDP)for ATM Bearer Connections to Proposed Standard

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:51:28 -0500

Last chance to comment.  Has anyone done any H.248 call flows using this
stuff?

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 12:40 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: Conventions for the use of the Session Description
Protocol (SDP)for ATM Bearer Connections to Proposed Standard

The IESG has received a request from the Multiparty Multimedia Session
Control Working Group to consider Conventions for the use of the
Session Description Protocol (SDP)for ATM Bearer Connections
<draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-atm-04.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by January 29, 2001.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-atm-04.txt

---

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:22:16 -0500

Resend