Subject: ServiceChange Graceful

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:25:36 -0500

Someone asked me if it was legal to send a forced ServiceChange if,
following
timeout of the delay of a graceful ServiceChange, there were still contexts
up.
I think yes, it's possible, implementation decision.

Related to that, a nit:
Is the time specified in the ServiceChangeDelay relative to when the command
is
sent, or the reply is received?

I say, when the command is sent.

Brian

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:23:41 +1100

G'Day Brian,

On the first point I agree and on the second it can't be when the reply
is received because the MG doesn't know the network delay from when it
sends the message to the time it arrives at the MGC.

Christian