Subject: AuditValue

From: Willy Reheul <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:56:02 +0100

Hello,

RFC3015 specifies in chapter 7.2.8 ServiceChange that an MGC may wish to
audit an MG that has reported a ServiceChange method = 'Disconnected'.
The purpose of such an audit is for the MGC to resynchronise its state
with the MG's state.

Now I'm trying to do this.
According to the table at the bottom of chapter 7.2.5. AuditValue, the
command must specify context = NULL, TerminationID = ROOT, then the
returned information shall be Media Gateway "STATE" and "EVENTS". That
's what I want, at least the STATE; I'm not sure what the root EVENTS
can be.

The question is how must the AUDITDESCRIPTOR look like in this
AuditValue command to obtain the latter.
Media ?  Mux ?  Modem ? Packages .......?
(Also note that 'empty auditdescriptor' results in only the
terminationID being returned.)

Thanks in advance,
Willy