Subject: Modify at the Transport layer

From: Vivek Bansal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:29:03 +0530

Hi All

I need some clearification regarding service change method - Failover and
Handoff.
As per the earlier discussions of Service Change method, I could conclude that
MGC
can send both Handoff and Failover method.

Now if MG or MGC want to modify at the local address, what method and reason it
will use
in Service change command?

And in this case what would happen to the pending transactions. Is it that as
discussed
earlier, it will go the source ip address of the transaction request.

Also in case of MGC, the service change command would send mgcidtotry or
service change address to convey the new local address?

Regards
Vivek Bansal
HSS