Subject: Server Migration

From: Tom-PT Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:54:28 -0500

This is just an early warning that we will be changing mail servers and
switching from Listserv to Majordomo in the near future.  I'll give you more
details when I have them.  Some strange interactions between the current
Megaco E-mail domain and our corporate routing  have meant that those of us
in Nortel have received mail from the list only sporadically.  My renewed
presence is because I have finally bitten the bullet and redirected my
incoming Megaco mail through my private ISP account.

Tom Taylor
Multimedia Control and Applications Standards
Ph.  +1 613 736 0961
Cell +1 613 290 0844
[email-masked]

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:20:42 -0500

You are not the only having this problem. Whatever I've been sending from my
Cisco account has been bouncing for weeks.

-- Flemming