Subject: Use of additional tone id in ftdm in Annex F

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:24:25 -0500

The current text of ftdm in Annex F section 6 states
"This Package extends the possible values of tone id in the "start tone
detected" event."

Is this intended to restrict the tone id from being used in the other
tonedet events?  It surely must be needed in etd (end tone detected) and

probably could be used in ltd (long tone detected).

Should we correct this in the Implemetors Guide to say:
"This Package extends the possible values of tone id in the events of
tonedet."

--
------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson              mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:908.582.7013   Fax:908.582.6729
Pager:800.759.8352 pin 1704572   [email-masked]
Lucent Technologies/ Voice Over IP Access Networks/ Applications Grp
Rm 2B-121, 600 Mountain Av, Murray Hill, NJ 07974
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla