Subject: implementers' guide

From: "Griffeth, Nancy D (Nancy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:36:10 -0500

I am looking for the official URL for the implementers' guide, to be sure I
have the most
recent copy.  Is there one?  I looked at the IETF site for Internet drafts,
and I looked through
the archive for references to it, but all I could find was:

ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/ 
plen-xxx_H248_Implementors_guide_v7.pdf or
plen-xxx_H248_Implementors_guide_v7.doc 
The previous implementors' guide was provided there also, but under a
different name.  What's 
the best way to be sure I have the current one?

Nancy

---

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:37:22 -0500

As luck would have it, I just looked this up for someone else!
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/till_0012/0011_Gen/H248_Implementors_guid
e_approved.zip
Also see:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/TD-xxx_H248_Implementors_Additio
ns_v2.PDF

Brian

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Griffeth, Nancy D (Nancy) [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 11:36 AM
> To: [email-masked]'
> Subject: implementers' guide
> 
>

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:50:48 -0500

The official Implementor's Guide is in the Megaco/docs/Approved directory.
In general only official documents go into that directory.  If you want the
one that is going to be looked over in Launceston, it is in the Current Work
directory.