Subject: Are you tired of working?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 01 02:39:01 EST

Dear [email-masked],

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR BOSS!!! 

NO BOSS NO SUIT NO COMMUTE! 
This is the Website your boss doesn't want you to know about.

Get your FREE Online Internet Income Course, the ultimate manual to 
building wealth from home...at YOUR pace!! This course is the most 
fascinating, addictive learning experience you will ever know! At a 
university it would cost at least $30,000!! 

For your FREE introduction to MAKING SIX FIGURES FROM HOME!!! go to: 

goto:http://www.quickinfo247.com/770863/HFB

You can also get a FREE TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION to SIX-FIGURE INCOME 
which is a bold new magazine by home business $100,000+ earners that can help 
YOU become one too!

1. GET YOUR FREE LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE SERVICE 
2. GET YOUR FREE VOICEMAIL AND FAX SERVICE 
3. GET YOUR FREE SATELLITE SYSTEM!!!! 

go to:http://www.wildfireco-op.net/a.asp?70008578 

Here are just a few unsolicited Testimonials about the SFI program: 

It is truly unbelievable. In a weeks time I have 90 prospects thanks to the 
SFI free Powerline Co-op. This program really has changed our lives. 
W. Davis-Dill (New Jersey, USA) 

"Wow!! I just joined a couple days ago and the first day I had 18 prospects 
within an hour..soon after ANOTHER 18 people just by following some of your 
promotional tips....If this keeps going this way I will be making some top 
money real soon." 
A. Ortiz (Florida, USA ) 

"In just 14 months SFI has helped me build a team of over 15,000 people 
from all over the world!" 
J. Borland (California, USA) 

Don't Hesitate Sign up for your FREE Internet Income Course! GET YOUR SIX 
FIGURE INCOME!!! Go To: 
goto: http://www.quickinfo247.com/770863/FREE