Subject: Updated H.248

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:13:05 -0400

I have finally gotten around to creating a copy of H.248 with the officially
approved Implementor's Guide corrections folded in.  This does NOT include
clarifications, though I could add those if desired.  PDF and Word versions
are available in the Megaco docs/Approved directory under the file name of
H248+IG0011...

I am thinking of creating an use-at-your-own-risk version containing
additional corrections proposed since last November's SG 16 meeting and
putting it in docs/Current/SG16.  Would this be useful?

Tom Taylor
Multimedia Control and Applications Standards
Ph.  +1 613 736 0961
[email-masked]

---

From: "Mart Nurmet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:29:11 -0500

Tom:

I think the including the corrections since the November SG 16 meeting would be
great.

---

From: Paul Rheaume <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:20:36 -0400

Tom,

I looked under ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Approved
but did not find this document. Am I looking in the right place?

Cheers,
Paul