Subject: Your Road To Financial Freedom - This Really Works!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:14:12 -0600

Dear Friends & Future Millionaires: 

      AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV: 
      Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for 
      an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time 
      THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET! 
      ================================================== 
      BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!! 
      Before you say  ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you
      have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
      this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted 
      an entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see
      if it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether or
      not the program was legal.  

      Their findings proved once and for all that there are absolutely NO Laws
       prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can follow the 
       simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only 
      $25 out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY
      & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING
      BETTER THAN EVER.
 
      This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I 
      was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am 
      so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the 
      minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received total
      $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in." 
      Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey. 
      =================================================== 
      Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a long 
      time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this again 
      in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple 
      instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money started to come in. 
      First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made 
      a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the 
      program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The 
      key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT 
      change anything.'' More testimonials later but first, 
      ===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====== 
      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 
      If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and 
      comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!! 
      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 
      FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL 
      DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS: 
      =====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below ===== 
      For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT 
      YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose 
      name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN 
      ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail 
      problems. 
      === When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports. 
      You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer 
      and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00. 
      Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports from 
      these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be 
      accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them 
      from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in 
      case something happen to your computer. 
      IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next 
      to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is 
      instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on majority 
      of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also see 
      how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been 
      tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put their 
      friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the money.  But 
      it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then 
      nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than what is 
      instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. 
      Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!! 
      1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and 
      REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person 
      has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune. 
      2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5. 
      3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4. 
      4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3. 
      5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2 
      6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. PLEASE MAKE 
      SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! 
      ========================================================== 
      **** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your 
      computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. 
      Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist you with 
      marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide 
      you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk 
      e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more. 
      There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going: 
      METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY 
      ========================================================== 
      Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will 
      assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's 
      also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the response 
      could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people 
      will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). 
      Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% 
      response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people responded 
      by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of  50,000. Out of those 50,000 
      e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's=100 people responded and 
      ordered Report # 2.  
      Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. 
      The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. 
      Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails 
      sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. 
      Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 
      (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report 
      # 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million). 
      Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4 
      .... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00 
      NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGUREOUT 
      THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU 
      CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ! 
      ========================================================= 
      REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE 
      ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. 
      Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or even 
      one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails each or more? There are 
      over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, 
      many people will do just that, and more! 
      METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 
      ======================================================= 
      Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds 
      of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will 
      easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 
      and METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you 
      must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide 
      same day service on all orders. 
      This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and 
      address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they 
      receive the report. 
      =========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ==================== 
      ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: 
      Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT 
      accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets 
      of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the NUMBER & the NAME 
      of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name 
      and postal address. 
      PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW : 
      ==================================================== 
      REPORT 
      # 1: The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net 
      Order Report #1 from: 

      MHA 
      710 Fairview Road 
      Crossett, AR 71635 
      USA 
      ________________________________________________________ 

      REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net 
      Order Report # 2 from: 

      JBG 
      P.O. Box 6018 
      Boise, Idaho 83707 
      USA 
      _________________________________________________________________ 
      REPORT # 3: Secret to Multilevel marketing on the net 
      Order Report # 3 from : 

      LSM 
      8030 La Mesa Blvd. #221 
      La Mesa,CA.91941 
      USA 

      ____________________________________________________________ 
      REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net" 
      Order Report # 4 from: 

      SJS 
      3628 Monroe Ave.#7 
      San Diego,CA.92116 
      USA 
      ____________________________________________________________ 
      REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free" 
      Order Report # 5 from: 

      C.J. Kalata 
      P.O. Box 130157 
      Roseville, MN 55113-0002 
      USA 

      ____________________________________________________________ 
      $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$ 
      Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: 
      === If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 
      weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do. 
      === After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you 
      should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, 
      continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. 
      === Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU 
      CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the 
      cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: 
      Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front 
      of a Different report. 
      You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report 
      people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME
      SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. 
      There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business !!! 
      ====================================================== 
      FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
      You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
      for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT.
      You can make more money in the next few weeks and months than you have
      ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change
      it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember to e-mail a
      copy of this exciting report after you have put your name and address in
      Report #1 and moved others to #2 ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the
      people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name
      will be on every one of them.  Remember though, the more you send out the
      more potential customers you will reach.  So my friend, I have given you the
      ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become financially independent.
      IT IS UP TO YOU NOW! 
      ============ MORE TESTIMONIALS ================ 
      "My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an 
      accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. 
      When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk 
      mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population 
      and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored 
      my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet.  I 
      made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on 
      her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks 
      she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received 
      total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her
      ''hobby''. 
      Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois 
      ====================================================== 
      ''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my 
      mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that 
      the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I 
      wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was 
      surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with 
      orders. I made $319,210.00in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about 
      this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a 
      better investment with a faster return and so big." 
      Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada 
      ======================================================= 
      ''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered 
      if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to 
      get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone 
      else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not 
      delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the 
      money came within 22 weeks." 
      Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y. 
      ======================================================= 
      ''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with 
      little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and 
      within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made 
      $20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was 
      $362,840.00 Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet.". 
      Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand 
      ======================================================= 
      ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 
      'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM! 
      ======================================================= 
      If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the 
      Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade 
      Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.