Subject: ADV. Natural penis enlargement -without surgery-!

From: "19.95" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 05:25:44 -0500

================ Removal Information =========================
This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Per
Section  301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you
by the sender of  this email will be stopped at no cost to you. This message
is not intended for  residents in the State of WA, NV, CA & VA. Screening of
addresses has been done to  the best of our technical ability. If you are a
Washington, Virginia,or California  resident please remove yourself. We
respect all removal requests. To Be Removed:
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove. If you DID NOT "opt-in",
meaning -at some time- signed up to receive  health and/or sexual health
related information, please send removal request.
=================================================================

                     This is for adult men only !!!

****************** If you did not 'opt-in', please delete now! ***

****************** IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADULT, DELETE NOW !! ********

We are a serious company, offering a program that will enhance your sex
life, and  enlarge your penis in a totally natural way.

We realize many men -and their women- are unhappy with their penis size. The
truth  is that size matters,  not only it affects many men's performance,
but their  self-esteem as well.

Penis enlargement is POSSIBLE;  just as you can exercise almost any part of
your body, you CAN exercise your penis.

Our program is totally PROVEN and GUARANTEED !!!

Our company has the techniques! Totally NATURAL techniques; no gadgets, no
pumps,  no surgery!

If you want more information, please send an email with 'more info'in the
subject  to: [email-masked] -mailto:[email-masked]?subject=moreinfo-..
This is an automated answer, for removal use [email-masked].

If the above link has been removed, just reply to this message with 'more
info' on the subject line.

This IS NOT UNSOLICITED; you appear in an opt-in list, if in error, please
remove yourself.  Please let those who suffer from erectile dysfunction,
similar problems or small penis size receive this information!

=============== DISPONIBLE TAMBIEN EN ESPAÑOL ===================