Subject: Megaco File Repository -- Addition Of Sample Call Flows

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:52:41 -0400

This note has two purposes: to remind people of the Megaco file repository
and to announce the availability of a sample call flow document created by
Madhu Babu Brahmanapally <[email-masked]> and colleagues, which could
be the strating point for an Informational RFC.  I have place these call
flows in the Current/IETF/ sub-directory (see below).

The Megaco file repository is at 
ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/
and has the following structure:

docs/
   Approved/
   Current/
      ATMF/
      IETF/
      ITU-SG11/
      ITU-SG16/
   Expired/
   Related/

The documents in Approved/ have all been formally approved by the IETF
and/or ITU-T SG 16, hence represent the current state of standardization.
In particular, this directory holds the latest formally approved H.248
Implementor's Guide, which all developers should have to hand as a
supplement to H.248/RFC 3015.

The documents in Current/ represent work in progress in various
organizations.  They all need refreshing at the moment.  In particular, I
don't have the latest from SG 11 and the SG 16 meeting last month.  The
ITU-SG16 directory holds the latest draft of the H.248 Implementor's Guide.
NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT FORMALLY APPROVED, HENCE CAN CHANGE.  The next meeting
at which formal approval will take place is in early June.

Expired/ holds old drafts, long gone from the IETF archive.

Related/ holds documents of interest to Megaco.

File names ending in _PDF are PDF documents; those ending in _MSW are
Microsoft Word documents.  The remainder are text.

Tom Taylor
Multimedia Control and Applications Standards
Ph.  +1 613 736 0961
[email-masked]