Subject: Retire in 2001!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 01 23:06:57 EST

Finally A Program That Will Pay You Real Money, In Real Time, As Much
As You Want To Work For !!!  Read The Program Over A Couple Times
And Really Think About It ! It Took Me A While To See The Light, ..
And I`m Sure Glad I Did!!     

************************************************************
Sometime ago you requested information regarding a Business 
Opportunity...
The following information is a response to that request.

If you're receiving this message in error, please accept our 
apologies. 
To remove yourself from future follow-up messages, click on the 
Deletion Line at the Bottom of this Email.
*******************************************************************

This email is from a fellow member of the ~Thesuperpromoter Money 
Mail Pro Super Opt-In SafeList 
http://thesuperpromoter.com 
Join a new explosive network of lists and double your exposure at 
http://mailpro.nethop.com

MONEY MAKERS on the net!  You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 
90 days sending email.  Seem Impossible?  

Read on for details.  

Is there a catch?  NO, there is no catch!  
Just send your emails and be
on your way to financial freedom.  

Please invest 5 min. in your financial future!

DO NOT DELETE, PRINT IT AND MAKE SOME BIG BUCKS.  IT HAS WORKED WELL 
FOR SO MANY, WHY NOT YOU?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

"Making over $553,000.00 dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home 
for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense, one time,".....

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!
============================================

A 37 YEAR OLD BEAUTICIAN'S ASSISTANT FROM NEW JERSEY HAD LOTS OF 
CHRISTMAS MONEY FOR HER KIDS LAST X`MAS!

"Thanks to this profitable opportunity.  I was approached many times 
before, but each time I passed on it. I am so glad that I finally 
joined, just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal 
effort and money required.  
To my astonishment, I received a total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with 
money still coming in."

Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, N.J.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Before you say "BULL", please read the following. This is the letter 
you have  been hearing about on the news lately.  

Due to the popularity  of this letter on the internet, a national 
weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the 
investigation of this program described below, to see if it can 
really make people money.  

The show also investigated whether the program was legal.  

Their findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely 
no laws prohibiting the participation in the program and if people 
can follow the simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega 
bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS 
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another testimonial:

"This program has been around for a long time, but I never believed 
in it.  But one day when I received this again in the mail, I decided
to risk my $25  on it.  

I followed the simple instructions and wallaa... 
3 weeks later the money started to come in.  first month I only made 
$240.00, but the next two months after that I made a total of 
$290,000.00.  

So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have 
made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again.  

The key to success in this program is to follow
the simple steps and NOT change anything."

More testimonials later, but first:

     *********PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE********

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $533,000.00 every 4 to 5 months 
easily and comfortably, please read
the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL 
COME TRUE,...  GUARANTEED!!

INSTRUCTIONS:

***** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below. 

***** for each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT 
YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name 
appears    ON THAT LIST next to the report.  

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER 
in case of any mail problems.  

***** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the  5 
reports.  You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on 
your computer and resell them.  YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5 = $25.00.

***** Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 
reports from these 5 different individuals.  

Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to 
send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.  

Also make a floppy disk of these reports and keep it in case
something happens to your computer.  

***** IMPORTANT- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed 
next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way 
other than what is instructed below in steps 1 through 6 or you 
will lose out on the majority of your profits.  

Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how it
does not work if you change it.  

Remember, this method has been tested and if you alter it, it will 
NOT work!!! 

People have tried to put their friends/relatives' names on all 5 
thinking they could get all the money.  But it does not work this
way.  Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing 
happened.  So Do Not try to change anything other than what is 
instructed.  Because if you do, it will not work for you. 

Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!  

1...After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement 
and REMOVE the name and address of the person in REPORT #5.  
This person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting 
their fortune!

2...Move the name and address in REPORT #4 down to REPORT #5.

3...Move the name and address in REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

4...Move the name and address in REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

5...Move the name and address in REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

6...Insert YOUR name and address in the REPORT #1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name and address ACCURATELY!!!

=======================================================================

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save 
it on your computer.  

DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES!  

Save this on a disc as well, just in case you lose any data.

To assist you with marketing your business on the Internet, the 5 
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing 
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, .... 
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.  

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:  

METHOD #1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

=======================================================================

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, 
and we will assume YOU  and those involved send out only 10,000 
e-mails each.  

Let's also assume that YOUR mailing receives only a 0.1%
response (the response could be much better, but let's just say it 
is only 0.1% ... LEGALLY SENT, BULK E-MAIL STATISTICS SHOW 0.1% - 
0.9% RETURN AS A REASONABLE NORM !)

(Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands of e-mails 
instead of only 10,000  each). 

Continuing with this example, you send out only 10,000 e-mails.  
With a 0.1% response, YOU will receive 10 orders for Report #1.  

=======================================================================

Those 10 people responded by sending out 10,000 e-mails each for a 
total of 100,000 e-mails.  

If out of those 100,000 e-mails only 0.1% order you have 100 people 
responding and ordering Report #2.  

=======================================================================

Those 100 people mail out 10,000 e-mails each for a total of 
1,000,000 e-mails.

The 0.1% response to that is 1000 orders for Report #3.  

=======================================================================

Those 1000 people send out 10,000 e-mails each for a total of 10 
million e-mails sent out.  

The 0.1% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #4.

=======================================================================

Those 10,000 people send out 10,000 e-mails each for a total of 
100,000,000 (100 million) e-mails.  

The 0.1% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report #5.

=======================================================================

THIS IS WHERE THE BIG PAYOFF COMES IN !!

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5. EACH = $500,000.00  (half a million).

Your total income in this example is :

REPORT 1.....     $50 +
REPORT 2.....    $500 +
REPORT 3.....  $5,000 +
REPORT 4..... $50,000 +
REPORT 5.....$500,000 .............. Grand Total = $555,550.00

=======================================================================

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE.  GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORSE 
POSSIBLE RESPONSES
AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF 
MONEY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT OF 
10,000 YOU MAILED TO.

Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone, or half, 
or even one 4th of those people mailed 10,000 e-mails each, or more? 

There are over 250 million people on the Internet worldwide and
counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!

===================================================
METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
==================================================
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are 
hundreds of FREE places to advertise.

Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger 
response. 

We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add Method # 2 as 
you go along.

=======================================================================
For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail the person 
sending you the $5. dollars, the Report # they ordered. 

That's it ! 

Always provide same day service on all orders. 

This will guarantee fast immediate action by the person requesting 
the report.

NOTHING HAPPENS UNTIL THE PERSON REQUESTING THE REPORT RECEIVES IT, 
AND TAKES ACTION! 

REMEMBER THAT !

GIVE SAME DAY SERVICE !!!!!!

==================== AVAILABLE REPORTS ===============================

ORDER EACH REPORT BY IT'S NUMBER & NAME ONLY.

Notes: Always send $5 cash ( U.S. CURRENCY ) for each Report. 

Checks NOT accepted!! 

Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets 
of paper. 

On one of those sheets of paper, write the following:

a) NUMBER and NAME of the Report you are ordering, 

b) YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS,

c) your name and postal address,

d) also, include the SUBJECT LINE you are responding to ( at the top 
of this e-mail.)

=======================================================================

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
=========================================

REMEMBER, YOU MUST ORDER ALL 5 OF THESE REPORTS, SO YOU IN TURN HAVE 
ALL 5 OF THE REPORTS AVAILABLE TO SEND OUT TO FOLKS ORDERING THEM !!!

=====================================================================

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk E-mail On The 
Internet "

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Dave Cheren															
318 Indian Trace #326	
Weston, Fl 33326
USA
																																						
Don't forget to provide a real e-mail address to recieve the Reports.

==========================================
REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide To Advertising For Free On The 
Internet" 

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Ed Mittelsteadt
1480 Oakridge Rd
Kelowna, BC V1W 3A9
CANADA

Don't forget to provide a real e-mail address to receive the Reports.

===========================================
REPORT #3 "The Secrets To Multilevel Marketing On The Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Spencer Noel
4572 Mountain Creek Dr.	
Rosewell, Ga  30075
USA

Don't forget to provide a real e-mail address to receive the Reports.

============================================
REPORT #4 "How To Become A Millionaire Utilizing The Power Of 
Multilevel Marketing And The Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Steve Hill	
P.O. Box 941
Craig, Co. 81626
USA

Don't forget to provide a real e-mail address to receive the Reports.

=============================================
REPORT #5 "How To SEND 1,000,000 E-mails For FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:
Ed Meyers
9112 Mavis Street
Chilliwack BC V2P-7G6
Canada

Don't forget to provide a real e-mail address to receive the Reports.

==============================================

There are currently more than 250,000,000 people online worldwide!

        $$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

1) If you do not receive at least 10 orders requesting Report #1 
within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

2) After you have received 10 orders for REPORT #1, ... 2 to 3 
weeks after that you should receive 100 orders or more requesting 
REPORT # 2.

If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, You CAN 
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash 
will continue to roll in!

3) THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER : 

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
front of a different report. That`s why you MUST request all 5 
REPORTS from this list.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which reports people 
are ordering from you. 

IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS 
AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income 
you can generate from this business!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

You have just received information that can give you financial 
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE 
BIT OF EFFORT. 

You can make more money in the next few weeks and months
than you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any 
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. 

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put 
your name and address in report #1 and moved others to #2.........#5 
as instructed above. 

One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more 
e-mails and your name will be on everyone of them. 

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers 
you will reach. Play the numbers game !!

So my friend, I have given you ideas, information, materials and 
opportunity to become financially independent.

IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

******************* MORE TESTIMONIALS ************************

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an 
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good 
money. 

When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving "junk mail". 

I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the 
population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. 

Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and a few
days later she jumped in with both feet. 

I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told
you so" on her when the thing didn't work. 

Well, the laugh was on me! 

Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. 

Within the next 45 days she had received a total of $147,200.00 all 
cash! 

I was shocked. 

I have joined Jody in her "hobby"."

Mitchell Wolf,
Chicago, Illinois

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my 
mind to participate in this plan.

But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment 
was so little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough 
orders to at least get my money back.  

I was surprised when I found my medium sized post office box crammed 
with orders.  

I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks, ......  the nice thing 
about this deal is that it does not matter where people live.  

There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return,  and so 
big."

Dan Sondstrom,
Alberta, Canada

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I had received this program before.  I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I should have given it a try.  

Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I 
had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone else...... 11 
months passed, then it luckily came again... 
I did not delete this one!  

I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came 
within 22 weeks."

Susan De Suza,
New York, NY

------------------------------------------------------------------

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money 
with little cost to you.  

I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days, the 
money started to come in.  

My first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of the third month, 
my total cash count $362,840.00.  

Life is beautiful, Thanx to the Internet."

Fred Dellaca,
Westport, New Zealand

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL 
FREEDOM!!!

=======================================================================

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact 
the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal 
Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this 
letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes 
contact information and a method of removal.  

=====================================================================

Special Offers: Get the newest marketing tools and increase your 
sales 10 fold! 
http://reports.emarketplacedirect.com/pages/890434.html

Mail To Over 2200 People Everyday! Join Mail Pro Network... soon to 
be the largest safe email list on the net. Email all members 
everyday with option to receive no incoming emails. This is 100% 
seperate list than the superpromoter. 
http://www.roibot.com/w.cgi?R24454_email 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To stop additional follow up messages click below:
http://www.aweber.com/r.php?i=epmittelsteadt&e=startron%40galaxymall.com