Subject: local call

From: "Peter Michielsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 10:21:56 -0700

Hi list,

Situation:
We have access gateway where 1 user dials telephone number of other user
served by same AGW-> so local call (which incidentally will be the most
typical case since most calls are local anyway).

So, am I correct that a context will have to be created between the 2
physical terminations(say tdm/user1 & tdm/user2) representing those 2
users, by MGC sending for example:
Transaction = 1111 {
  Context = - {
    Add =  tdm/user1,
    Add = tdm/user2
}

(Obviously first the MG will report the dd/ce with phone number of
user2, of which MGC knows it is served by same MG)

Thanks,
    Peter.