Subject: Error in transaction reply.

From: Titty Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 09:33:59 +0530

Hi all,

    If there is an error in transaction reply, what will the receiver of
the reply do. How

can he report back to the sender that the reply was an error. And what
will happen if

the reply had some values chosen by the sender (eg. reply for a command
with $ ) and the

value is in error.

Regards,

- Titty

--
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
|Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by,|
|And that has made all the difference.                             |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: "Madhu Babu Brahmanapally" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:39:47 -0400

Hi Titty,

In normal circumstances, even if the MGC retransmit its transaction-request
the same transaction response is received from MG. IMO the MGC can treat the
error transaction response as error response from MG.
Regards
Madhubabu

 -----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Titty Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 12:04 AM
To: megaco mail list
Subject: Error in transaction reply.

  Hi all,

  value is in error.

  Regards,

  - Titty