Subject: NITS Reviewer Wanted -- CAS Signalling draft

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 11:02:17 -0400

I did not exactly cover myself in glory when I forwarded the enhanced tones
package to the IESG after our list Last Call -- there were a number of minor
deficiencies which meant the draft had to be recycled a couple of times.  In
preparation for list Last Call on draft-manyfolks-megaco-caspackage-00.txt,
therefore, I would ask for one or two "nits" reviewers to go through and
make sure everything is in good shape.

Tom Taylor
Multimedia Control and Applications Standards
Ph.  +1 613 736 0961
[email-masked]

---

From: "Madhu Babu Brahmanapally" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 11:25:19 -0400

HI Tom,
Is the R2 package becoming a part of this CAS package or as a separate
RFC???

Regards
Madhubabu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Tom-PT Taylor
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 11:02 AM
To: 'megaco'
Subject: NITS Reviewer Wanted -- CAS Signalling draft

Tom Taylor

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:29:58 +1000

G'Day Tom,

I had a quick scan through and there's a few nits from a H.248 point of
view. I can do one of the reviews but I probably won't be able to do a
detailed review for a week or so (we'll be at the same meeting). I think
before finally last calling this is may be warranted to send it to SG11
/ SG16 for comment to get nits on the technical content.

Cheers, Christian