Subject: PICS for Megaco

From: "Madhu Babu Brahmanapally" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 14:06:48 -0400

Hi All,
Is there any Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS) for
Megaco. When can a specific vendor say that his implementation confirms to
the protocol specifications.
Regards
Madhubabu

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 23:33:28 -0400

TIPHON began to work on PICS for some very simple situations.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Madhu Babu Brahmanapally [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 2:07 PM
> To: megaco
> Subject: PICS for Megaco
> 
> 
> Hi All,

---

From: Richard Brennan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 10:00:28 -0700

The draft ETSI-TIPHON PICS documents are available on the ETSI-TIPHON DocBox
server:

H.248 Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS) proforma for the
support of physically decomposed multimedia gateway
http://docbox.etsi.org/tech-org/tiphon/Document/tiphon/07-drafts/wg6/DTS0601
7-1

H.248 Test Suite Structure and Test Purposes for the support of physically
decomposed multimedia gateways
http://docbox.etsi.org/tech-org/tiphon/Document/tiphon/07-drafts/wg6/DTS0601
7-2

H.248 Abstract Test Suite and PIXIT proforma for the support of physically
decomposed multimedia gateways
http://docbox.etsi.org/tech-org/tiphon/Document/tiphon/07-drafts/wg6/DTS0601
7-3

These documents will be reviewed, discussed (and in some cases... approved)
at several upcoming ETSI-TIPHON meetings:
http://www.etsi.org/tiphon/meetings_info.htm

TIPHON WG6	21-22 May 2001     Sophia Antipolis  FR
TIPHON-23	9-13 July 2001     Sophia Antipolis  FR 

==================================================
Richard Brennan - Chair, ETSI-TIPHON WG3
Clarent Corporation           Tel: +1 650 481-2906
==================================================

-----Original Message-----
From: Madhu Babu Brahmanapally [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 11:07 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: PICS for Megaco

Hi All,