Subject: FW: Question about rate-transmission

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 15:48:21 -0400

Forwarded to the official Megaco list at [email-masked].

For a Network Access Server (NAS), the call is typically coming in on TDM to
be connected to an appropriate modem.  To support this application, it was
necessary to define TDM-related attributes in SDP.  See
draft-taylor-megaco-sdptdm-00.txt for more information.

Tom Taylor
Multimedia Control and Applications Standards
Ph.  +1 613 736 0961
[email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: Villa Galván Ana Ivet [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2001 2:54 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Question about rate-transmission

Hi, all 

    In  the MG Control Protocol Requirements document in the secction
11.2.5e (Network Access Server) the paragrah gives some examples about
calls, one of them is 56 Kbit/s synchronous call. I would like to know what
either the rate-transmission or the rate-user is?

Thanks.