Subject: Context Request

From: Prasad Nayak <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:54:48 +0530

Hello,
  I am confused with the ASN.1 and ABNF format of context Request. In ASN.1
syntax specification (sectionA.2), it said that "topologyReq SEQUENCE OF
TopologyRequest OPTIONAL".  In ABNF, ContextProperty contains
topologyDescriptor and no where its said that it is a list of
topologyDescriptor.

I am refering RFC 2885.
Can anyone help me in solving this problem.
Thanks in advance
Prasad

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 07:37:47 -0400

This has been corrected in the Implementor's Guide.  You should be referring
at the least to RFC 3015, and you should also refer to the H.248
Implementor's Guide (official copy at
http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/com16/implgd), since it contains approved
corrections to the specification.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Prasad Nayak [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 9:25 AM
> To: [email-masked]'
> Subject: Context Request
> 
> 
> Hello,