Subject: RE: about Q.CBC

From: "Michael Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:47:54 -0400

It can be found at the following location. This document is currently
undergoing finalization at the SG 11 meeting in Geneva, so there may be some
(small) changes reflected from that meeting. Q.CBC is now know as Q.1950.
The other documents in this directory are related to the CBC protocol.

ftp://standards.nortelnetworks.com/megaco/docs/Current/ITU-SG11/

-----Original Message-----
From: leon.teng [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 10:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: about Q.CBC

Dear megaco
     when i research on TS29.232( H.248 package for 3GPP), there always
mentions a document-- Q.CBC(" draft Call Bearer Control Protocol"). This is
a ITU-T draft and not published. I can't find it from internet. I really
appreciate if anyone can help get it.
            leon.teng
            [email-masked]