Subject: [Fwd: VISAS call successfull in Telefonica Chile Trial (Alcatel SoftSwitch).]

From: Isabelle Cnudde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:15:31 -0700

Some good news about our Visas in Latin America...

Isabelle
-- 
Isabelle Cnudde          -----------------     NGN - media gateway
tel: +1 408 957 6234    |  A L C A T E L  |    720 South Milpitas Blvd
fax: +1 408 941 1818     -----------------     Milpitas, CA 95035
mailto:[email-masked]         USA

Subject: VISAS call successfull in Telefonica Chile Trial (Alcatel SoftSwitch).
From: "Heber Alfaro" <[email-masked]>
To: "Lieve Roseleth" <[email-masked]>, "Isabelle Cnudde" <[email-masked]>, "Karl Triebes" <[email-masked]>, "Manuela Simoes" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Heber Alfaro" <[email-masked]>, "Isaac Moreno" <[email-masked]>, "Nitin Jain" <[email-masked]>, "PV Venus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:39:15 -0700

Hello All.

I have received news from Carlos Gonzalez (our technical support in the
trial for Telefonica Chile), saying that
they have finish the installation, and they have done the first call
successfull  between the Alcatel SoftSwitch and the
VISAS Gateways operating with this parameters:

Megaco V.1.0
Megaco TCP
G.711 codec
Standard Voice quality parameters.

He also told me that Lucent is facing problems to setup all their gear , and
now we were ready to
interop with them

this is a good news for all of us in PV-Venus, I'd like to thank Carlos and
Isaac for their job done here and
at Chile to make sure the VISAS GW works fine according to the test
requirements from TELEFONICA Chile.

Best Regards