Subject: MGCP 1.0bis -01 now available

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 09:23:01 -0400

Greetings

We now have an updated version of the MGCP 1.0bis draft available at:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andreasen-mgcp-rfc2705bis-01.txt

Section 7.1 lists the changes made since the -00 version.

If you have any questions or comments on the I-D, please send e-mail to
the mgcp list at "[email-masked]".

If you are not subscribed to this list but would like to, please send an
e-mail to "[email-masked]" with "subscribe mgcp" in the body.

Regards

            Flemming

PS: We also have the MS-Word source document used to generate the I-D
available at

    http://www.softswitch.org/attachments/RFC2705bis-010510.doc

where changes made since the -00 version (except grammar and some purely
editorial changes) appear with a red font.

--
Flemming Andreasen
Cisco Systems