Subject: RE: [Megaco] Re: drft-ietf-megaco-h248v2-00.txt

From: "Tom-PT Taylor"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:03:38 -0500

We work together closely with ITU-T Study Group 16.  All going well, they
will approve H.248v2 in the coming two weeks.  There will undoubtedly be
changes from what I recorded in draft-ietf-megaco-h248v2-00.txt, so I'll
up-version that document.  Then we'll put it through Last Call so we can
turn it into an RFC obsoleting RFC 3015.

-----Original Message-----
From: Y Hu [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 2:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] Re: drft-ietf-megaco-h248v2-00.txt

Hi,

I am new to this list, sorry for asking faq questions:

Will the drft-ietf-megaco-h248v2-00.txt replace
rfc3015? What is the current status of the
drft-ietf-megaco-h248v2-00.txt?

Thank you in advance.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo! Auctions! 
http://auctions.yahoo.com

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco