Subject: [Megaco] FW: Study Group 16 Deadlines

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:05:11 -0500

ITU-T Study Group 16 is meeting in Geneva from 5-15 February.  Details are
given in Collective Letter 3/16 at 
http://www.itu.int/itudoc/itu-t/com16/coll/01-04/003.html

You should be aware of two deadlines:

  1) If you plan to go, you should register with the ITU-T by this Friday.

  2) Delayed Contributions are due by January 24.

The significance of this second deadline is that we should complete our Last
Call process on draft-ietf-megaco-h248v2-00.txt before that date so I can
submit a document representing the changes proposed by the Megaco WG.  I
will open up an issues list today as a focus for discussion.

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:05:11 -0500

Tom Taylor