Subject: [Megaco] Annex M.4 vs H.248

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:03:01 +0200

Hi,

More on the multiplexing issue.

When I had yet another look at Annex M.4, I noticed the following thing:
it doesn't use a Multiplex Termination in the first place. The
multiplexing is handled by the TDM/H.324 termination, by setting the
properties (mux level etc) defined in the H324 package.

Is the reason that we simply don't need a Multiplex Termination in that
case, since we only have a SINGLE incoming multiplexed bearer?

IF that is the case, I think it should be written in the updated text on
multiplexing.

Or, have I missunderstood something?

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco