Subject: [Megaco] comment in v2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:53:43 +0200

Hi Marcello,

On page 112 of Megaco v2 draft, auditItem has been extended to include
indAudterminationAudit which is defined as 

indAudterminationAudit   = indAudauditReturnParameter  
                                *(COMMA indAudauditReturnParameter)

now AuditDescriptor has been defined as containing multiple AuditItem
separated by COMMA, so when there are multiple AuditItem all separated
by COMMA , which further contain multiple indAudauditReturnParameter
each again separated by COMMA , then how can one tell which AuditItem
did the indAudauditReturnParameter belong to ? I think that from
functionality point of view it would NOT matter because at the end all
the AuditItems would be applied to one TerminationId regardless of which
AuditItem they were a part of.

But for clarity why not define indAudterminationAudit as
indAudterminationAudit   = LBRKT indAudauditReturnParameter  
                                *(COMMA indAudauditReturnParameter)
RBRKT

regards,
sunesh

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco