Subject: [Megaco] MGCP 1.0bis - "Last Call"

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:14:12 -0500

Greetings

We now have an updated version of the MGCP 1.0bis draft available at:

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-andreasen-mgcp-rfc2705bis-02.txt

Section 7.1 lists the changes made since the -01 version.

Thanks to the many questions and comments received over the last 6+
months, we believe the specification is at a stage where it is ready to
move forward, and hence we are issuing a "Last Call" for comments, which
will expire one month from today. Assuming we have no major outstanding
issues at that point, we will then ask for it to become an RFC.

If you have any questions or comments on the I-D, please send an e-mail
to the mgcp list at "[email-masked]" before March 1st.  If you are not
subscribed to this list but would like to, please send an e-mail to
"[email-masked]" with "subscribe mgcp" in the body.

Regards

            Flemming

PS: We also have the MS-Word source document used to generate the I-D
available at

    http://www.softswitch.org/attachments/RFC2705bis-020122.doc

or through

   http://www.softswitch.org/educational/tech_docs.asp

where changes made since the -01 version (except grammar and some purely
editorial changes) appear with a red font.

--
Flemming Andreasen
Cisco Systems

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco