Subject: [Megaco] indAudmuxDescriptor

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:03:49 +0200

Hi,

In v2 of the protocol indAudmuxDescriptor has not been defined. It has
been mentioned (declared) as one of the possible value for
indAudauditReturnParameter but not defined anywhere in the draft (pg
112). 
On page 105 of the same draft, I think a SLASH (/) is missing in the
contextAuditProperties. 

Regards,
sunesh

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:38:08 +1100

G'Day Sunesh,

It looks like you've found a couple of bugs.
indAudmuxDescriptor should be removed from the ABNF. It wasn't meant to
be included for individual audit as there's only one instance in the
descriptor. I agree that a slash is missing.

Marcello could you capture these bugs in any v2 update?

Regards, Christian

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:38:08 +1100

G'Day Sunesh,

Regards, Christian