Subject: [Megaco] Query about streamID 0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:24:24 +0530

Hi Tom & list,

RFC 3015 Section 7.1.9 Event Descriptor & 7.1.11 Signal Descriptor mentions:

"The default streamID is 0, indicating that the event to be detected is not
related to a particular media stream."

Does the "streamID 0" refer to the complete termination (which means all the
active streams on the termination) ?
Can MGC send streamID value 0 in a MEGACO command/ descriptor. eg: media
descriptor, event descriptor, signal descriptor ?

Please reply back...

Thanks,
Kapil Nayar

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systmes Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual  to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information  and should
not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is intended.If
you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you
are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or disclosing the
contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for loss or damage
arising from the use of the information transimitted by this email including
damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco