Subject: [Megaco] TerminationID ASN encding

From: "gokulc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:43:22 +0530

Hi,

The annex A.2 of the rfc specifies....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------
NOTE - The ASN.1 specification below contains a clause defining
   TerminationIDList as a sequence of TerminationIDs.  The length of
   this sequence SHALL be one, except possibly when used in
   contextAuditResult.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------

Q. Does this mean that the Length in the TLV format should be coded as 1
irrespective
of the number of bytes that TerminationID occupy.

-
gokul

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco