Subject: [Megaco] Routing

From: "gokulc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 12:00:07 +0530

Hi,

I believe that routing is the responsibility of MGC, and MG plays no role in
routing.
In view of this I also believe that the wildcards(partial) used in the
selection of the terminations
is only to identify the terminations, and not for routing in the MG. That is
MG may not take routing
decisions on receipt of command like Add = $. MGC has figured out the
destination MG based on the
dialed digits and also the termination(or possible set of terminations in
the case of trunk group).

Is that valid?

gokul

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco