Subject: [Megaco] LCN mapping

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:27:50 +0200

Hi,

I have a question related to H.223 multiplexing.

Assume that I have one E1/T1 termination (T1) and one RTP termination
(T2). The RTP termination has two streams, one for audio and one for
video (I could also have separate terminations for each RTP stream).

Then I also add a multiplexing termination (T3), and in the
MuxDescriptor I define that T1 and T2 shall be multiplexed.

My question is: how do I define that a specific H.223 LCN is multiplexed
into a specific H.248 stream? Can I assume that this will be done if I
use the same value for the StreamId and the specific LCN that stream
shall be mapped into?

Regards,

Christer Holmberg
Ericsson Finland

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco