Subject: [Megaco] FW: TIPHON Release 4: Documents for WG3 Approval

From: "Tom-PT Taylor"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:24:28 -0500

FYI.  I'm sure they would accept outside comments if you have some.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Brennan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 2:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: TIPHON Release 4: Documents for WG3 Approval

Dear all,

Two Release 4 documents based on new Work Items created at TIPHON 24
in November, reached stable draft at the TIPHON 25 meeting last week, and
have been referred to the Working Group 3 mailing list for Working Group
approval.

The documents are:

DTS/TIPHON-03027 V0.0.3
"TIPHON Release 4; Interface Protocol Requirements Definition;
TIPHON Extended MEGACO Package (EMP) Specification"
http://docbox.etsi.org/tech-org/tiphon/document/tiphon/07-drafts/WG3/DTS0302
7R4/V0.0.3

and

DTS/TIPHON-03028 V0.0.3
"TIPHON Release 4; Interface Protocol Requirements Definition;
Technology mapping of TIPHON architecture to Extended MEGACO Package"
http://docbox.etsi.org/tech-org/tiphon/document/tiphon/07-drafts/WG3/DTS0302
8R4/V0.0.3

Starting today, there will be a 4 week review period on the mailing list.
If no unresolved
comments are received by 18 February, 2002,  the documents will be
considered as
Working Group approved, placed under the Change Control process, and
submitted for TB
approval at the TIPHON 26 Plenary.

===================================
Richard Brennan - Telxxis LLC
Chairman ETSI TIPHON WG3
Office:         +1 650 655-2630
PCS/GSM:        +1 510 543-4726
mailto:[email-masked]
===================================

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Mail archive for TIPHON_WG3  can be browsed at the following url :

             http://list.etsi.fr/tiphon_wg3.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Tom-PT Taylor"<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:24:28 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Brennan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 2:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: TIPHON Release 4: Documents for WG3 Approval

Dear all,

The documents are:

DTS/TIPHON-03027 V0.0.3

and

DTS/TIPHON-03028 V0.0.3