Subject: RE: [Megaco] About NAT

From: "Tom-PT Taylor"<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:24:05 -0400

If you are talking about media flows, this is the sort of problem Midcom is
working on.  If you are talking about control signalling, the relationship
between the MG and MGC should be persistent enough that the administrator
can set up the necessary hole in the firewall.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jade Chen Yan [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 2:05 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] About NAT

Hi,All,

Can someone give me some guides on how megaco packets transfer behind the
firewall?Suppose that a gateway is behind the firewall, how the endpoints
communication with the Internet?

Best Regards,
Jade

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco