Subject: [Megaco] Test Trunks

From: "Tom-PT Taylor"<[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 16:49:56 -0500

Is anyone aware of a package for test trunks?

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:55:37 -0500

We subitted a TD for trunk testing following T1. 207-2000  We originally
proposed doing the work in T1S1 and submitted it there since the tests
are only regionally standardized. We submitted to ITU Dublin for
information, but the experts in Dublin expressed a preference to have
the work done there and accepted it as a draft of a new annex (not yet
assigned a number).  So there is now an issue as to which group will
standardize it.  No further drafts have been submitted due to my being
busy with other issues.  Some others have expressed interest in working
with us on the details.  One key issue is how much is similar in other
countries and so whether any of the packages can be general.

--
-------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson, DMTS                   [email-masked]
Lucent Technologies /INS/ Voice over IP Access Networks
Rm 2B-121,   600 Mountain Ave, Murray Hill, NJ 07974
Voice:908 582-7013  FAX:908 582-6226   Org:18E75000000
http://its.lucent.com/~tla  (Lucent internal)
http://www.gti.net/tla
-------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 08:55:37 -0500