Subject: [Megaco] A small query

From: "Suman Choudhary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 23:55:31 +0800

Hi All,

What is meaning of the below statement as stated in RFC3015
"Multiple signals and sequential signal lists in the same SignalsDescriptor shall be played simultaneously."

How can multiple signals be played simultaneously ???

Regards

Suman

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 11:23:36 -0500

Simultaneous signals might require mixing the data for output.  If this
is not the desired behavior MGC should use a sequential signal list.
There may be times, however, when simultaneous signals are desired and
so this is permitted.  Also some signals have directionality and so it
may well be desired to play one signal outward and another inward
simultaneously.

Suman Choudhary wrote:

> Hi All, What is meaning of the below statement as stated in
> RFC3015"Multiple signals and sequential signal lists in the same
> SignalsDescriptor shall be played simultaneously."
>

--

------------------------------------------------------------
Terry L Anderson              mailto:[email-masked]
Tel:732.949.5628   Fax:732.949.7016
Lucent Technologies/INS/Voice Over IP Access Networks
Rm 2G-219A, 101 Crawfords Corner Rd, Holmdel, NJ 07733-3030
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla

---

From: Terry L Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 11:23:36 -0500

--