Subject: [Megaco] Query regarding ActionReply syntax

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:16:08 +0530

Hi,
According to Protocol's ABNF grammar, following syntax for ActionReply is
allowed: -
actionReply          = CtxToken EQUAL ContextID LBRKT
                          ( errorDescriptor / commandReply ) /
                         (commandReply COMMA errorDescriptor) ) RBRKT.

Can anyone pls elaborate the purpose of including "commandReply COMMA
errorDescriptor" syntax.

Regards,
Chintan...
www.hssworld.com

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco