Subject: [Megaco] draft-taylor-mmusic-sdp-tdm-xx

From: "Tom-PT Taylor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:53:35 -0500

The subject draft defined a bunch of attributes to allow text-formatted
specification of bearer characteristics for TDM circuits.  The Megaco NAS
packages had a dependency on it.  It appears that there is no real interest
in this draft, so I am going to let it die.  The purpose of this note is to
make sure that is the right thing to do.

I will rewrite the Megaco NAS packages draft to use the RFC 3108 bearerSigIE
attribute where necessary.  This implies that the NAS/MG has to understand
the Q.931 encoding of the Bearer Capability, Low Layer Compatibility, and
High Layer Compatibility Information Elements, expressed as hex strings.

Tom Taylor
[email-masked]
Ph. +1 613 736 0961 (ESN 396 1490)
 
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco