Subject: [Megaco] Events accumulating and events notification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:20:47 +0200

Hello,

1) According to RFC3015:
      The EventBuffer Descriptor contains a list of events, with their
parameters if any, that the MG is requested to detect and buffer when
EventBufferControl equals LockStep
Does it actually mean that control property Off disables the accumulating
completely?

2) When control property equals LockStep, should the MG wait for Notify
reply (Like in MGCP) in order to process the next accumulated event or only
wait for a new eventsDescriptor?
In this case, should waiting for a new eventDescriptor after sending each
Notify is mandatory?

Regards,

Dana H.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco