Subject: [Megaco] Re: Topology Descriptor Processing Logic

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:44:01 +0530

Hi Chris,

I have gone through the mailing list discussions
But I still have some doubts in topology descriptor procressing
I will be really very thankful and obliged if you help in resolving them

Assuming that we have a context C1 with terminations T1, T2 and T3
and command comes like

Action    C1 Topolgy ( T1, T3, Isolate)
     Command   Modify T1
     Command   Modify T2

In this case:

Will the topology (T1, T3, Isolate) be applied before the
command execution starts i.e. tuples of specified terminations
will get applied before any command execution starts.
If this understanding is correct, topology will get applied
before execution of MODIFY T1

OR

Will the topology application be deffered till the command
execution starts for the respective terminations that are present in tuples.
If this understanding is correct, after MODIFY T1 gets executed,
topology would be applied in conjunction thereof.
Further after that, MODIFY T2 will get executed.

Thanking you in advance
Shobhit

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:44:01 +0530

Hi Chris,

In this case:

OR

Thanking you in advance
Shobhit