Subject: [Megaco] H.248 Documents for the SG16 Rapporteurs' Paris Meeting

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:25:35 +1000

Hello all,

The following documents have been submitted to the SG16 Q.3 meeting on H.248:
AVD	2350	Updated Draft Implementors' Guide	Editor
AVD	2351	Updated Draft H.248.1 Annex F	        Editor
AVD	2352	Considerations for discussion of update of ServiceChange
                 procedures for H.248	                Editor
AVD	2353	Updated Draft H.248.icas 	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2354	Updated Draft H.248.icasc	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2356	Proposed H.248 RTCPXR Packages	        Nortel Networks, USA

N.B.: The amendments below are a copy of those already contained in the 
Implementors' guide.
AVD	2357	Proposed H.248.1 Version 1 Amendment	Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2358	Proposed H.248.1 Version 2 Amendment	Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2359	Proposed H.248.2 Amendment	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2360	Proposed H.248.3 Amendment	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2361	Proposed H.248.4 Amendment	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2362	Proposed H.248.7 Amendment	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2363	Proposed H.248.8 Amendment	        Nortel Networks, USA

AVD	2372	A question regarding possibilities to transport call
                 quality parameters via H.248	        SG15
AVD	2382	Enhancements to the ServiceChange in H.248.1	Cisco Systems
AVD	2383	Updated Draft H.248.AJB	                Lucent
AVD	2384	Proposed H.248 DCC Package	        Lucent
AVD	2386	Draft H.248.19, "Gateway Control Protocol: Decomposed Multipoint
                 Control Unit, Audio, Video and Data Conferencing Packages"
	                                                Editor
AVD	2387	Proposed additions to the H.248.19 for Text Conferencing
                                                 	LM Ericsson
AVD	2388	Proposed Ammendment to H.248.2, "Facsimile, Text Conversation
                 and Call Discrimination packages"	LM Ericsson
AVD	2389	Proposed additions to the H.248 Series Implementors' Guide
                                                   	LM Ericsson
AVD	2390	Draft H.248.spch Semi-Permanent Connection Handling Package
  	                                                LM Ericsson
AVD	2395	Further Aspects of H.248.ICASC Package	Alcatel SEL Germany

Note: These documents have not been agreed upon and may be subject to change.

These documents can be found at:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/0309_Par/

Regards,
Christian Groves
SG16 Q.3 Rapporteur

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco