Subject: [Megaco] new parameter "auditItem" of ServiceChange Descriptor in H.248.1 v2

From: Tegeler Juergen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 14:15:58 +0200

Hi all,

I noticed that in annex B of H.248.1 v2 (text encoding) 
the ServiceChange descriptor has the new parameter "auditItem":

serviceChangeParm    = (serviceChangeMethod / serviceChangeReason /
                       serviceChangeDelay / serviceChangeAddress /  
                       serviceChangeProfile / extension / TimeStamp /
                       serviceChangeMgcId / serviceChangeVersion / 
                       auditItem)
 
This is not the case in H.248.1 v1.
However, neither in chapter 7.1.13 (ServiceChange descriptor) nor in 
chapter 7.2.8 (ServiceChange command) I found a description of this 
parameter. 
Can you explain its purpose and how it should be used?

Best regards,  

Jürgen Tegeler
____________________________________________

SIEMENS
ICN CP D NA A 12
Machtlfinger Str. 1		Tel.: 	+49 89 722 23340
D-81359 Muenchen		Fax.:  	+49 89 722 28770
Germany			eMail:	[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco