Subject: [Megaco] H.248 Documents for the SG16 Rapporteurs' Paris Meeting

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:25:35 +1000

Hello all,

The following documents have been submitted to the SG16 Q.3 meeting on H.248:
AVD	2350	Updated Draft Implementors' Guide	Editor
AVD	2351	Updated Draft H.248.1 Annex F	        Editor
AVD	2352	Considerations for discussion of update of ServiceChange
                 procedures for H.248	                Editor
AVD	2353	Updated Draft H.248.icas 	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2354	Updated Draft H.248.icasc	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2356	Proposed H.248 RTCPXR Packages	        Nortel Networks, USA

N.B.: The amendments below are a copy of those already contained in the 
Implementors' guide.
AVD	2357	Proposed H.248.1 Version 1 Amendment	Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2358	Proposed H.248.1 Version 2 Amendment	Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2359	Proposed H.248.2 Amendment	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2360	Proposed H.248.3 Amendment	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2361	Proposed H.248.4 Amendment	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2362	Proposed H.248.7 Amendment	        Nortel Networks, USA
AVD	2363	Proposed H.248.8 Amendment	        Nortel Networks, USA

AVD	2372	A question regarding possibilities to transport call
                 quality parameters via H.248	        SG15
AVD	2382	Enhancements to the ServiceChange in H.248.1	Cisco Systems
AVD	2383	Updated Draft H.248.AJB	                Lucent
AVD	2384	Proposed H.248 DCC Package	        Lucent
AVD	2386	Draft H.248.19, "Gateway Control Protocol: Decomposed Multipoint
                 Control Unit, Audio, Video and Data Conferencing Packages"
	                                                Editor
AVD	2387	Proposed additions to the H.248.19 for Text Conferencing
                                                 	LM Ericsson
AVD	2388	Proposed Ammendment to H.248.2, "Facsimile, Text Conversation
                 and Call Discrimination packages"	LM Ericsson
AVD	2389	Proposed additions to the H.248 Series Implementors' Guide
                                                   	LM Ericsson
AVD	2390	Draft H.248.spch Semi-Permanent Connection Handling Package
  	                                                LM Ericsson
AVD	2395	Further Aspects of H.248.ICASC Package	Alcatel SEL Germany

Note: These documents have not been agreed upon and may be subject to change.

These documents can be found at:
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/0309_Par/

Regards,
Christian Groves
SG16 Q.3 Rapporteur

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:08:25 +0530

Christian,

Sorry, but I do not see AVD 2353 at ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/0309_Par/

regards,
Kushanava

Christian Groves <[email-masked]>@ietf.org on 08/28/2003
05:55:35 AM

Sent by:    [email-masked]

To:    megaco ietf <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject:    [Megaco] H.248 Documents for the SG16 Rapporteurs' Paris
       Meeting

Hello all,

The following documents have been submitted to the SG16 Q.3 meeting on
H.248:
AVD   2350  Updated Draft Implementors' Guide   Editor
AVD   2351  Updated Draft H.248.1 Annex F         Editor
AVD   2352  Considerations for discussion of update of ServiceChange
                 procedures for H.248                     Editor
AVD   2353  Updated Draft H.248.icas              Nortel Networks, USA
AVD   2354  Updated Draft H.248.icasc             Nortel Networks, USA
AVD   2356  Proposed H.248 RTCPXR Packages              Nortel Networks,
USA

AVD              2372   A question regarding possibilities to transport
                 call
                 quality parameters via H.248           SG15
AVD   2382  Enhancements to the ServiceChange in H.248.1    Cisco Systems
AVD   2383  Updated Draft H.248.AJB                 Lucent
AVD   2384  Proposed H.248 DCC Package            Lucent
AVD   2386  Draft H.248.19, "Gateway Control Protocol: Decomposed
Multipoint
                 Control Unit, Audio, Video and Data Conferencing Packages"
                                                 Editor
AVD                                               2387      Proposed
                                                  additions to the H.248.19
                                                  for Text Conferencing
                                                  LM Ericsson
AVD              2388   Proposed Ammendment to H.248.2, "Facsimile, Text
                 Conversation
                 and Call Discrimination packages"    LM Ericsson
AVD                                                 2389    Proposed
                                                    additions to the H.248
                                                    Series Implementors'
                                                    Guide
                                                    LM Ericsson
AVD                                                2390     Draft
                                                   H.248.spch
                                                   Semi-Permanent
                                                   Connection Handling
                                                   Package
                                                   LM Ericsson
AVD   2395  Further Aspects of H.248.ICASC Package    Alcatel SEL Germany

Note: These documents have not been agreed upon and may be subject to
change.

Regards,
Christian Groves
SG16 Q.3 Rapporteur

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:08:25 +0530

Christian,

regards,
Kushanava

Hello all,

Regards,
Christian Groves
SG16 Q.3 Rapporteur