Subject: [Megaco] Example of Notify on ROOT termination

From: "Manish Bhagwanani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:28:31 -0600

Can anyone give an example of what package/event can be sent for a ROOT
termination in a Notify command? Can one of the property parms in the
root package be modified and sent back by the Media Gateway ?

Thanks,

Manish Bhagwanani

---

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:22:45 -0500

Properties are not autonomously sent to the MGC.  The only way for MGCs to
know about changes in property values is to change them itself (via a
Modify) or to audit them.  Notify commands only carry observed events.
 
There is at least one standardized package that has an event meant for Root.
See H.248.14.
 
Kevin

  _____  

From: Manish Bhagwanani [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 2:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] Example of Notify on ROOT termination

Can anyone give an example of what package/event can be sent for a ROOT
termination in a Notify command? Can one of the property parms in the root
package be modified and sent back by the Media Gateway ?

Thanks,

Manish Bhagwanani

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:22:45 -0500

Kevin

  _____  

Thanks,

Manish Bhagwanani