Subject: [Megaco] Support to RFC 2833

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:31:18 +0100

Dear Colleagues, 

If a gateway has the DTMF detection Package implemented there is some reason to 
have the compliance with RFC 2833?

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:50:54 -0600

Yes, I would say so.  My view has always been that if the gateway has 
been told to detect DTMF digits, it must detect them whether they come 
in as audio coded samples, telephone events, or coded tones (the other 
payload type in RFC 2833.

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:50:54 -0600