Subject: [Megaco] H.248.29 ICASC addr sc1/sc2 and cprs

From: Aleksandr Ryabin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:13:38 -0400

Hi,

Looking through ICASC package I've noticed that in both signals and events
"Calling Subscriber Category 1" (and 2) and "Called Party Reachability Status"
are missing mapping for "spare" digits as defined by Q.441 in "Group II 
forward
digits" and "Group B backward signals" respectively.

In some R2 variants these spare digits might be mapped/remapped and 
otherwise used.

Can the editor please add the other values similar to the way addr disc 
defines "other"
language digits?

Thanks
	Aleks

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco