Subject: [Megaco] Full match or unambiguous match

From: "C. Kamath." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 05:20:08 -0500 (GMT)

Hi all,

Can anybody confirm me the following.

MGC has sent the digitmap as [1-9]xxx|xxxxx to MG.

The caller dials  1234#

Now whether MG is supoosed to notify with digits 1234 as Full match or 
unambiguous match

rgds
kamath

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Terry L Howe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 21:26:17 -0700

The MG would generate the notify as soon as the 4 was pressed, so
it all depends on what the MGC asked the MG to do after it
got the notify.

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Terry L Howe                                    [email-masked] 
http://www.jeeptech.com/          http://www.tiptoprockracing.com/ 
~             http://www.tiptopsoftwarecompany.com/              ~