Subject: [Megaco] Specification of modem type

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:43:31 +0530

Hi,

Use of the ModemDescriptor is deprecated in ITU-T Rec. H.248.1 version 2
(05/2002)
Section 7.1.2 of document says:
       "Modem type is to be specified as an attribute of data streams in
LocalDescriptor and RemoteDescriptor."

Could anybody please give its syntax or a reference to any document which
provides the required syntax to specify the modem type.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sudhanshu
Hughes Software Systems
www.hssworld.com

***********************  HSS-Private   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the  individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information and  should not be  circulated or  used for any purpose
other than for what  it is intended.  If  you have   received  this
message in  error, please notify the originator immediately. If you
are   not the  intended recipient, you are  notified  that  you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  HSS  accepts no  responsibility  for
loss or damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:44:12 -0500

I once wrote a draft for SDP specification of TDM connections.  This essentially 
provided a text encoding of almost all of the Q.931 bearer capability fields, and 
would have included what you wanted.  It was dropped for lack of interest.  This 
is the second inquiry I've had in the last few months.  I can revive the document 
if necessary, but there may be a workaround available.  Have a look at the 
'bearerSigIE' attribute in RFC 3108.