Subject: [Megaco] Fw: Output documents of the SG16 meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:24:31 +0530

Hi Kevin
     I am forwarding the request again on megaco mailing list since I have
not received any response from ITU-SG16 mailing list.

Regards
Venkat

----- Forwarded by B Venkat S.R Swamy/HSS on 02/21/2005 03:26 PM -----
                                                                           
             B Venkat S.R                                                  
             Swamy/HSS                                                     
                                                                        To 
             02/16/2005 05:40          OKUBO Sakae <[email-masked]>  
             PM                                                         cc 
             HSS-Restricted            [email-masked]         
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Re: Output documents of the SG16    
                                       meeting(Document link: B Venkat S.R 
                                       Swamy)                              

                                                                           

Hi

Can you kindly let us know when will the approved version of the H248
SubSeries IG (Nov 2004) available on the ftp link
http://ftp3.itu.ch/av-arch/avc-site/2001-2004/0411_Gen/    will be made
part of the ITU-T  approved set of recommendations(ITU-T Link
http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=folders&lang=e&parent=T-REC-H.248.1
)

Regards
B Venkat S.R Swamy
Senior Technical Leader
Hughes Software Systems
Phone:  +91-124-2455555 Extn 3620
Fax: +91-124-2455345
web: www.hssworld.com

             OKUBO Sakae                                                   
             <[email-masked]                                             
             E.JP>                                                      To 
                                       [email-masked]         
             12/15/2004 04:38                                           cc 
             PM                                                            
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Output documents of the SG16        
                                       meeting                             

                                                                           

Dear Christian and all,

The Q3 output documents you provided have been moved to the /0411_Gen
directory.

Please see

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2001-2004/0411_Gen/0411_Gen.html

for the index.

--
Best regards,

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: [email-masked]
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
******************************************************************
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice
 ******************************************************************

 ***********************  HSS-Restricted   ***********************

 ***********************  HSS-Restricted   ***********************

Witness  "IMS"  and the  realization of "Fixed Mobile  Convergence" 
at  Booth  No (F64, hall 2)  at  the  3GSM  World   Congress  2005, 
Cannes ( France ) from 14th  February 2005  to 17th  February  2005
Register  on   www.hssworld.com  for a  meeting  with  our  experts

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the  individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information and  should not be  circulated or  used for any purpose
other than for what  it is intended.  If  you have   received  this
message in  error, please notify the originator immediately. If you
are   not the  intended recipient, you are  notified  that  you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  HSS  accepts no  responsibility  for
loss or damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco