Subject: RE: [Megaco] Specification of modem type

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:41:43 -0500

SDP is capable of carrying this information.  For binary encoding, see Annex
C.

Kevin 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 8:14 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] Specification of modem type

Hi,

Use of the ModemDescriptor is deprecated in ITU-T Rec. H.248.1 version 2
(05/2002)
Section 7.1.2 of document says:
       "Modem type is to be specified as an attribute of data streams in
LocalDescriptor and RemoteDescriptor."

Could anybody please give its syntax or a reference to any document which
provides the required syntax to specify the modem type.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sudhanshu
Hughes Software Systems
www.hssworld.com

***********************  HSS-Private   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and should
not be circulated or used for any purpose other than for what it is
intended. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
originator immediately. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that you are strictly prohibited from using, copying, altering, or
disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage arising from the use of the information transmitted by this
email including damage from virus."

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems Limited
(HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the  individual to whom it is
addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential information and
should not be  circulated or  used for any purpose
other than for what  it is intended.  If  you have   received  this
message in  error, please notify the originator immediately. If you
are   not the  intended recipient, you are  notified  that  you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing the
contents of this message.  HSS  accepts no  responsibility  for loss or
damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted by this email
including damage from virus."

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco