Subject: [Megaco] Move command

From: "Mahesh" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:41:31 +0530

HI,

Could you please  tell me , how a megaco message for moving a termination
from one context to another look like .

What I want to know is how will we exactly specify , in a megaco message  ,
to move a termination from one context to another .

I was not able to see the same in any of the documents, including the call
flow doc.

With regards

Mahesh

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:50:41 +0530

Hi Mahesh

Syntax of Move command in text encoding:
    <MegacopToken SLASH Version SEP mId SEP TransToken EQUAL TransactionID
LBRKT
        CtxToken EQUAL ContextID LBRKT
            MoveToken = TerminationID [LBRKT ammParameter *(COMMA
ammParameter) RBRKT]
        RBRKT
    RBRKT>

If the MGC needs to move the termination "TermA"  which is already in the
context 1 to another already created context 2, the move command will look
like:
     Megaco/2[192.168.209.120:2944] Transaction =1{Context = 2 { Move =
TermA }}

however if the "TermA" already in context 1 is to be moved to new context,
then command will look like:
 Megaco/2[192.168.209.120:2944] Transaction =1{Context = $ { Move = TermA
}}

Note that there is no need to specify the source context in the megaco
command.  Also the allowed Descriptors can be added as per requirement.

Please refer Section 7.2.4 (Move) and Annex B.2 (ABNF Specification) of the
protocol document (H.248.1 V2) for more details.

One of the publically available document which captures Move Call flow is
3GPP document TS 23. 205 V5.0.0 section 13.7(Bearer-independent
circuit-switched core network), where Move command is used to handle the
MultiParty Call scenario. You can also refer latest version of TS 23.205.

Regards
B Venkat S.R Swamy
Senior Technical Leader
Hughes Software Systems
Phone:  +91-124-2455555 Extn 3620
Fax: +91-124-2455345
web: www.hssworld.com

             "Mahesh"                                                      
             <[email-masked]>                                             
             Sent by:                                                   To 
             megaco-bounces@ie         <[email-masked]>                   
             tf.org                                                     cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
             02/15/2005 01:41          [Megaco] Move command               
             PM                                                            

HI,

With regards
Mahesh

***********************  HSS-Restricted   ***********************

Witness  "IMS"  and the  realization of "Fixed Mobile  Convergence" 
at  Booth  No (F64, hall 2)  at  the  3GSM  World   Congress  2005, 
Cannes ( France ) from 14th  February 2005  to 17th  February  2005
Register  on   www.hssworld.com  for a  meeting  with  our  experts

"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the  individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information and  should not be  circulated or  used for any purpose
other than for what  it is intended.  If  you have   received  this
message in  error, please notify the originator immediately. If you
are   not the  intended recipient, you are  notified  that  you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  HSS  accepts no  responsibility  for
loss or damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."