Subject: [Megaco] Implementors Guide

From: jijo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 19:45:50 +0530

Hi,

How to get the Implementors Guide 1100 ( Nov 2000 ), IG 0601 ( June 
2001) and IGDUB ( Draft H.248 IG, OCT 2001) ? It will be fine, if i can 
get link to download.

Thanks
Jijo

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:24:23 +1100

Hello Jijo,

Some old IGs can be found at:
http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=folders&lang=e&parent=T-REC-H.248

I would suggest that if you are implementing H.248.1v1 that you use the latest 
document:
http://www.itu.int/rec/recommendation.asp?type=items&lang=e&parent=T-REC-H.248.1-200203-S
This version contains all the changes from the implementor's guide that you are 
after.

Also the latest V1 implementors' guide can be found at:
http://[email-masked]/av-arch/avc-site/2001-2004/0411_Gen/Editor_Updated_h248v1IG.zip

Regards, Christian