Subject: [Megaco] Error procesing for 'mismatch' type data

From: "Wainwright, John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:08:15 -0800

If I receive a message regarding for example  TDMC/EC ( echo control ) on an
ephemeral termination instead of a physical termination ( which I think it
only applies to ) how should I respond to the request ?

Thanks
John

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Sudhanshu Garg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:44:16 +0530

Hi John,

If the termination is not equipped to to handle the package/property then
it should reply with error descriptor at command level.

H.248.8 has following error codes to handle such cases.
Error Code: 440 Name: Unsupported or unknown Package
Error Code: 445 Name: Unsupported or Unknown Property

Regards,
Sudhanshu.
Technical Leader
Flextronics Software Systems
Phone:  +91-124-5176301 extn 5109
Fax: +91-124-5300247
web: www.flextronicssoftware.com

             "Wainwright,                                                  
             John"                                                         
             <john.wainwright@                                          To 
             siemens.com>              [email-masked]                     
             Sent by:                                                   cc 
             megaco-bounces@ie                                             
             tf.org                                                Subject 
                                       [Megaco] Error procesing for        
                                       'mismatch' type data                
             11/10/2005 04:38                                              
             AM                                                            

If I receive a message regarding for example  TDMC/EC ( echo control ) on
an
ephemeral termination instead of a physical termination ( which I think it
only applies to ) how should I respond to the request ?

Thanks
John

***********************  FSS-Unclassified   ***********************
"DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Flextronics Software
Systems Limited (FSS) and is intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or
confidential information and should not be circulated or used for
any purpose other than for what it is intended. If you have received
this message in  error, please notify the originator immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are
strictly  prohibited  from  using, copying, altering, or disclosing
the contents of this message.  FSS  accepts no  responsibility  for
loss or damage arising from the use of  the information transmitted
by this email including damage from virus."