Subject: RE: [Megaco] Error code for non-supported ContextID/TerminationIDcombination

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:51:11 -0500

That would depend upon the command and the combination.  For your
example, Add or Move would probably end up returning 434.

Hard to give a definitive answer here.  Yes, the MG should return an
error code, but it will largely depend upon what the MG was asked to do.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Christer Holmberg (JO/LMF)
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 8:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Megaco] Error code for non-supported
ContextID/TerminationIDcombination

Hi,

I wonder what error code the MG shall send in case the MGC sends a
transaction with an non-supported ContextID/TerminationID combination
(e.g. ContextId=CHOOSE and TerminationId=ALL). 

Note that the combination may not be invalid from a standard
perspective, but simply not supported for the MG for the specific
use-case.

Regards,

Christer
LM Ericsson

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco