Subject: [Megaco] Root termination - termination state descriptor

From: Ron Ho <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:44:29 -0500

Hi All,

Does root termination has the EventBufferControl and the ServiceState
property? When a AV =Root command is recieved, should the GW response with
the service state and event buffer properties in addition to the root
package property?

Thanks,
Ron
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:03:58 -0500

The Root Termination has all the same base properties as any other
termination.  It certainly has a ServiceStates property, as the Root
Termination can certainly be in or out of service.  For properties that
aren't as useful, the default would apply.
 
Kevin

________________________________

	From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of Ron Ho
	Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:44 PM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Megaco] Root termination - termination state
descriptor

	Hi All,

	Does root termination has the EventBufferControl and the
ServiceState property? When  a  AV =Root command is recieved, should the
GW response with the service state and event buffer properties in
addition to the root package property?

	Thanks,
	Ron