Subject: [Megaco] WG Action: Conclusion of Media Gateway Control WG (megaco)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:25:58 -0500

The Media Gateway Control WG (megaco) in the Real-time Applications and
Infrastructure Area has concluded.

The IESG contact persons are Jon Peterson and Cullen Jennings. 

The mailing list will remain active.

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:27:37 +1000

Hello all,

Now that the Megaco WG is officially coming to end, i'd like to 
recognise Tom Taylor for his efforts as WG Chair (informal and formal 
roles) over the last 8 years of Megaco. Tom had the uneviable role of 
acting as a circuit breaker between the many conflicting organisations 
in the early Megaco days when the protocol had lots of growing pains.

So thanks Tom for taking on the WG Chair role over the years and oiling 
the wheels to keep Megaco running.

Regards, Christian