Subject: RE: [Megaco] Service Change format

From: "Kevin Boyle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 00:49:59 -0500

Yes, Method and Reason are mandatory.
 
Kevin

________________________________

	From: Wainwright, John (Com US)
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:45 PM
	To: [email-masked]
	Subject: [Megaco] Service Change format

	The ABNF spec for serviceChangeDescriptor is described as
follows
	serviceChangeDescriptor = ServicesToken LBRKT serviceChangeParm
*(COMMA

	serviceChangeParm) RBRKT

	; each parameter at-most-once, except auditItem

	; at most one of either serviceChangeAddress or
serviceChangeMgcId but

	; not both

	; serviceChangeMethod and serviceChangeReason are REQUIRED

	Does this last line imply that whenever we have  "...SERVICES{
x,y,z }" we must always have the serviceChangeMethod and the
serviceChangeReason parameters in the brackets?

	Examples, including the call flows if the standard document, do
not show both parameters which seems to contradict the description above
?

	Thanks

	John 

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco