Subject: [Megaco] query about type in the Annex K

From: "Ganesh Kumar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:43:44 +0530

Hi,

            I have one query in Annex K of H.248/MEGACO, type of signal
is given Enumeration of Packages. In ASN encoding, what is means whether
the Enumeration or any thing else.

            Please clarify this query.

Regards,

Ganesh

Hi,

            I have one query in Annex K of H.248/MEGACO, type of signal
is given Enumeration of Packages. In ASN encoding, what is means whether
the Enumeration or any thing else.

            Please clarify this query.

Regards,

Ganesh

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco