Subject: [Megaco] query about String type in ASN encoding/decoding

From: "Ganesh Kumar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:42:46 +0530

Hi,

            I have one query in Annex K of H.248/MEGACO, type of the
signal is mentioned as String. In ASN encoding it means IA5String or
Octet String.

            Please somebody clarify this query.

Regards,

Ganesh

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:29:15 +1100

Hello Ganesh,

Please use H.248.7 its more up to date than Annex K.

There's a table at the top of H.248.1 Annex A.2 that explains the encodings.

Christian

Ganesh Kumar wrote:

>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>