Subject: [Megaco] T.38 Signals {ctyp/ans{anstype=v21flags}}?

From: Richard Sun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 16:39:23 -0400

In T.38 (e.g. page 86 of the 09/2005 version), there is a command
       Signals {ctyp/ans{anstype=v21flags, SignalType=TimeOut}}
from MGC to MG to generate V21flags.

But from H248.2, v21flags is NOT a valid enum:
8.3.2.1.1	Answer Type
Possible values:
	ANS		(0x0001) V.25 ANS (equivalent to T.30 CED) for all modes
	ANSBAR	(0x0002) V.25 ANS with phase reversals for all modes
	ANSAM		(0x0003) V.8 ANSam for all modes
	ANSAMBAR	(0x0004) V.8 ANSam with phase reversals for all modes
	V18txp1	(0x0005) A V.18 txp signal played in V.21 channel (1) for TEXT
	V18txp2	(0x0006) A V.18 txp signal played in V.21 channel (2) for TEXT
	ansnosig	(0x0007)	Not used (Reserved)

is there a fix for this somewhere?
Thanks for any info.
-Richard

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco