Subject: [Megaco] ServiceIncompleteFlag in case of ASN

From: "Rambabu Gajula" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 20:54:14 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to understand the Service Incomplete flag (Described in
Specification H.248 Version 3 section: 7.2.8.1.10).

As per the H.248 Specification, Initial Service Change Request message
should go in Version-1 format. The newly added element should go now in
"X-SC".

Extension Containers Service Change request. 

The Name: SIC Type: Boolean Possible Values: ON

1)       The type mentioned here is BOOLEAN, but the ASN.1 Syntax in
"NonStandardIdentifier" is experimental "IA5String". How we will map the
Boolean to IA5String.

2)       Possible Values: ON, As per my understanding in case of Boolean
value means: 0 or non zero(1). How this is mapping string to digit here?

3)       The maximum length allowed for extension containers is
"experimental IA5String (SIZE(8))" Maximum size allowed is=8, In ABNF
grammar the maximum length mentioned as = 64 octets.

Can please help me if my understanding is incorrect.

Thanks with Regards,

Rambabu Gajula

 

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco