Subject: Re: [Megaco] Megaco - Pulse metering and Public Phone doubt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:32:26 +0200

Ronald BEHAR ALDANA
12/04/2007 18:30

        To:     "Luiz Figueiredo" <[email-masked]>
        cc:     [email-masked]
        Subject:        Re: [Megaco] Megaco -  Pulse metering and Public 
Phone doubt

Check this

6. Automatic Metering Package 
 
   PackageID: amet (0x????) 
   Version: 1 
   Extends: None 
 
This package supports the automated application of repetitive metering 
pulses to an analog line termination.  It provides a facility whereby the 
actual number of metering pulses applied to the termination can be 
periodically reported to the MGC for verification purposes. 

"Luiz Figueiredo" <[email-masked]>
11/04/2007 19:37
 
        To:     <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        [Megaco] Megaco -  Pulse metering and Public Phone 
doubt

Hi All,
 
I work in UTStarcom Company and at the moment we are doing some 
customizations in our soft switch to specific markets.
 Please, you could help me with a doubt.
In some markets we have the pulse metering to charge the subscriber and 
normally who send this pulse is the end point, for example an Access 
Gateway, this pulse is send to subscriber with frequency T, but for this 
end point generates this pulse it need receive some Megaco message from 
soft switch. What is the appropriate Megaco message and command should be 
used in this case?
Other question about Semi Public Phones, this type of equipament there is 
and some regions and they have a hardware key where in the position 1 it 
works as a Public Phone and position 2 it works as a Ordinary Phone. The 
end point check if this is working as Public or Ordinary and need send 
this information to soft switch using Megaco protocol. What is the 
appropriete magaco message and command should be used? 
Thanks in advanced,
Luiz_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco