Subject: HPGI is on the move. UP 20%

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:17:55 +0100

The Gold News
They are on the move. New Gold results are in and Hemisphere jumps 20%!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.

Current market conditions have rapidly increased the search for gold.
Recent findings of large deposits in Suriname have now created a modern
day Gold Rush.

Hemisphere Gold Inc has recently announced findings of rich gold
deposits in Suriname. This is on their 720 sq mile property right in the
middle of the largest gold mines in the Suriname gold belt.

Top Five Things To Know On HPGI

1. Gold is Gold, and the prices have been climbing at amazing rates
since January of this year.
2. The Asian demand for gold has been increasing exponentially in their
high growth economy, yet the market is not able to meet the demand.
3. Stock has been trading steadily and share prices have increased over
120% due to recent news on gold findings.
4. For investors interested in a Gold Belt Strategy, HPGI is a prime
target as there claim sits right in the middle of several large
producing mines.
5. Established relationships with Newmont and IAMGOLD, two of Suriname's
largest gold companies, will be useful during a large strike.

Hemisphere is launching a large media campaign next week with the intent
of raising investor awareness of there recent findings in Suriname. This
may be the best time to review the company’s website and check out
profiles on sites like “Stockguru”. Move fast on it this week and get
ahead of next week’s media hit.