Subject: HPGI is on the move. UP 20%

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:45:30 +0800

The Gold Stop
HPGI is making waves in the gold market with latest news on gold!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.

New technology has uncovered large deposits in Suriname, a country know
for its gold since the 1700's but has until now not been fully explored.

HPGI has a 720 sq mile property right in the middle of the Gold Belt In
Suriname. Cutting edge technology has already revealed rich deposits at
nearly 4 ounces per ton.

Important Points To Remember

1. Analysts have predicted a steady rise in gold for the last two years.
Prices have already exceeded their expectations.
2. Global demand for Gold is increasing.
3. HPGI's use of cutting edge technology has maximized there ability to
find gold deposits. Their experienced management team has also been able
to accomplish this while keeping costs down during exploration.
4. The Guiana Shield has extracted over 50 Million ounces of gold.
HPGI's claim is sitting right in the middle of gold producing mines.
5. Gold samplings currently show as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton according to
last Fridays news releases in the HPGI claim. 

Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent
market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns
for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review
the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your
best investment this year.