Subject: Issue #836

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:50:48 -0500

Facilities seek shelter from energy crisis provided by E T g U

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
eTg U
$0.008

5 Things to think about for Monday

1. The world is seeking shelter from the world energy crisis.
2. Rising energy bills are forcing companies to find their own solutions
to the problem.
3. SensorStat, is already providing huge relief to businesses in Florida
with reductions as high as 30 percent.
4. One facility after another is boasting the huge savings e T GU's
SensorStat has brought to their business.
5. Huge media coverage on e t G U next week will draw attention from
investors and brokers alike.

Penny stocks are everywhere but few have this kind of potential. Read up
the news, consider the market and see just how this could bring you some
excellent returns. Be ready to grab eTGu Monday.