Subject: [Megaco] SIP2Megaco Busy

From: "Jati Kalingga Praja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 01:56:29 +0700

Hi,,

I'm new to this mailing list. Right now, i'm studying about interworking
between megaco and sip.
I simulated a call from SIP phone to Analog phone which was busy. Here you
can download the captured data using ethereal here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/33781721/3b2ac786/4577020ke4580220busy.html, and
you can view the callflow by writing " *(megaco and ip.addr==10.14.32.186)
or (sip and ip.addr==10.14.32.185) or rtp*" in filter textbox.

I have a few questions about that captured data :
1. Why did MGC create a context and the terminations for the analog phone
and etc (captured data No. 2079 - ~)? Isn't it busy?
2. if it was so, why did in no 2114, the MGC send modify (cg/dt) to MG?
3. Why did the MGC create 2 context? first, when the sip phone send the
INVITE; second, when the analog phone onhook,,,

I hope my questions are all clear to be understood,,,because i'm not too
good in english.
Hopefully, you guys can help me.

Regards,

Jati
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco