Subject: [Megaco] SIP2Megaco case:caller onhook first

From: "Jati Kalingga Praja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 02:01:02 +0700

Hi All,

:) i need a hand again here,
This time, the case is the caller onhook first. You can download captured
data in this url :
http://www.4shared.com/file/33781329/32f8e768/4577020ke4580220ttuppnlpn.htmland
view the data using this filter :
*(megaco and ip.addr==10.14.32.186) or (sip and ip.addr==10.14.32.185) or
rtp.

*The questions are:
1. After the callee offhook, why did the MGC send 3 modify command (line
3601, 3701, 3708) ? What are they for?
2. Is line 3708 was sent to remove the ring tone?

Thx before in advance.

Regards,

Jati
_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco