Subject: [Megaco] [Fwd: 504 - Command Received from unauthorized entity error]

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:47:21 -0500

This got trapped some time ago.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 504 - Command Received from unauthorized entity error
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:46:08 +0000
From: Bora Aygen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Hi Gent's
I have seen your email from internet and I thought might be you can help me 
about below problem.

We have G450 media gateway and tried to register S8730 server. Between two site 
MPLS network running and we have got
504 - Command Received from unauthorized entity error. We have run the 
wire-shark trace same time CLAN and Gateways sites and it's come back to us with 
this error. We know this is WAN problem because we had moved the Gateways next 
to the server it has been registered with out problem.  Do you have any idea why 
we got this error?

Cheers.

Bora Aygen | IP Integration Limited | Attenborough House, 15 Bennet Road, 
Reading, Berkshire. RG2 0QX | Tel +44 (0)118 918 4600 | Mob +44 (0)7714 679238 | 
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
Megaco mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/megaco