Subject: [Megaco] Results of June ITU-T Q.3/16

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:20:02 +1000

Hello all,

For those interested in the latest work related to Megaco/H.248 there 
was a recent Q.3/16 meeting in Oslo.

The list of documents from the meeting can be found at:
http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1306_Osl/1306_Osl.html

The report of the meeting can be found in TD-09a

The current work items are:

H.248 IG “H.248 Sub-series Implementors' Guide”
H.248.39 "H.248 SDP parameter identification and wildcarding" (Revised)
H.248.50 (Rev.) "NAT traversal toolkit packages" (Revised)
H.248.66 (ex H.248.RTSP) "Packages for RTSP and H.248 interworking" (New)
H.248.74 (ex H.248.MRCP) "Media Resource Control Enhancement Packages" (New)
H.248.78 (Rev.) “Bearer-level application level gateway” (Rev)
H.248.80 (ex H.SDPMAPPER) "Usage of the revised SDP offer / answer model 
with H.248"
H.248.DPI "Deep Packet Inspection" (New)
H.248.RTPTOPO "H.248 IP-to-IP Gateways – RTCP handling vs RTP topologies"
H.248.TCP "Gateway Control Protocol: TCP support packages" (New)
H.248.TLS "Transport Layer Security"
H.248.TLSPROF "Guidelines on the use of H.248 capabilities for transport 
security in TLS networks in H.248 Profiles"
H.248.RTCPPROF "Guidelines on the use of H.248 capabilities for 
performance monitoring in
RTP networks in H.248 Profiles"
H.248.WEBRTC "Guidelines on the use of H.248 capabilities for Web-based 
Real-Time Communication Services in H.248 Profiles" (New)
H.248.RTP-MUX "Gateway control protocol: H.248 Support for RTP 
multiplexing"
H.248.DTLS “Gateway control protocol: H.248 support for control of 
transport security using DTLS”
H.Supp.Prio "Gateway control protocol: Priority traffic treatment by 
H.248 gateways" (New)
H Series Supp. 2 "H.248.x sub-series packages guide – Release 16" (Revised)

Regards, Christian