Subject: [Megaco] Results of the recent Q3/16 meeting

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 16:30:35 +1100

Hello all,

Recently a ITU-T Q3/16 meeting on media gateway protocols was held. The 
output H.248/Megaco documents can be found at:
http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/1502_Gen.html

H248_41rev.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_41rev.zip>

IP domain connection package

H248_50rev.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_50rev.zip>

NAT traversal toolkit packages (Revised)

H248_66.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_66.zip>

Packages for RTSP and H.248 interworking (New)

H248_74.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_74.zip>

Media Resource Control Enhancement Packages (New)

H248_77rev.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_77rev.zip>

Secure real-time transport protocol (SRTP) package and procedures (Rev)

H248_78rev.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_78rev.zip>

Bearer-level message backhauling and application level gateway (Rev)

H248_81Amd2.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_81Amd2.zip>

Guidelines on the use of the international emergency preference scheme 
(IEPS) call indicator and priority indicator in ITU-T H.248 profiles: 
DiffServ Signaling Approach (New)

H248_CLOUD.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_CLOUD.zip>

Gateway control protocol: Cloudification of packet gateways

H248_CodecSDPprofile.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_CodecSDPprofile.zip>

Gateway control protocol: Profiling codec configurations via SDP in 
H.248 profiles

H248_IG.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_IG.zip>

H.248 Sub-series Implementors' Guide

H248_PAURES.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_PAURES.zip>

Gateway control protocol: Support of remote media pause and resume

H248_RTPMUX.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_RTPMUX.zip>

Gateway control protocol: H.248 Support for RTP multiplexing

H248_SCTP.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_SCTP.zip>

Gateway control protocol: H.248 support for control of SCTP bearer 
connections (New)

H248_SHAPER.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_SHAPER.zip>

Gateway control protocol: H.248 support for traffic shaping

H248_SIPREC.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_SIPREC.zip>

Gateway control protocol: Profile guidelines for H.248 supported 
SIP-based Media Recording

H248_STGROUP.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_STGROUP.zip>

Gateway control protocol: H.248 Stream grouping and aggregation

H248_WEBRTC.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/H248_WEBRTC.zip>

Guidelines on the use of H.248 capabilities for Web-based Real-Time 
Communication Services in H.248 Profiles (New)

HSup_2rev.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/HSup_2rev.zip>

H.248.x sub-series packages guide-Release 16 (Revised)

HSup_13rev.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/HSup_13rev.zip>

Gateway control protocol: Common ITU-T H.248 terminology – Release 2

HSup_ALTC.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/HSup_ALTC.zip>

Alternate IP connectivity support by H.248 gateway control protocol (New)

HSup_Openflow.zip 
<http://wftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/2013-2016/1502_Gen/HSup_Openflow.zip>

Technical report: Protocol evaluation-OpenFlow versus H.248 (New)

Regards, Christian