Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Interested in becomng a mentor

From: "Carlos M. Martinez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 15:42:39 -0300

* Full name: Carlos Martinez Cagnazzo
  * Email address: [email-masked]
  * Affiliation: LACNIC
  * Country in which you are based: Uruguay
  * Gender: Male (wondering why is this important...)
  * IETF area(s) of expertise: routing, applications, security
  * IETF WGs that you are familiar with: sidr, weirds, idr, v6ops, 6man
  * How many years have you been participating in the IETF? 4
  * What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? LACNIC
    (security, rpki, ipv6, WHOIS), ICANN (rssac, dssa), Linux LUGs,
    local MeetUps, LACTLD (dnssec)
  * What languages other than English would you be comfortable
    conversing in with your mentee? Spanish, Portuguese
  * Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
    16:00? Yes, could have some scheduling conflict
  * Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
  * Any other info you'd like to share: I was a newcomer not long ago, I
    think I have some experience to share