Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Volunteering to be a mentor

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 08:36:59 -0500

Full name: Mary Barnes
Email address: [email-masked]
Affiliation: Polycom
Country in which you are based: US
Gender: Female
IETF area(s) of expertise: All things RAI
IETF WGs that you are familiar with: All things RAI
How many years have you been participating in the IETF?  I have been
participating in IETF for almost 15 years (my first IETF meeting was
42).  I have attended every IETF meeting since IETF 50.
What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? SIP
Forum (board member), UCI Forum (vice-chair Tech WG), OVCC
What languages other than English would you be comfortable conversing
in with your mentee? None.
Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? Yes.
Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes.
Any other info you'd like to share: