Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Mentor request

From: Colleen Louw <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:36:07 -0400

Hello

Below are all details as requested - sounds like an interesting program,
thanks for organizing.

Cheers

Colleen

Full name: Colleen Louw

Email address: [email-masked]

Affiliation: I work for the Resolution Operations team at Verisign

Country in which you are based: United States but I'm South African

Gender: Female

Are you attending the IETF 87 meeting in Berlin, Germany in person (note
that the mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this
time)? Will the IETF 87 meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend
in person? Yes

If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended?

What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? I have a particular
interest in the DNS, DNSSEC & IPv6

IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html<https://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html>for
more info): Internet, Transport, Operations & Management

IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/<https://www.ietf.org/wg/>for more info): dane,
dnsops, sunsetIPv4

What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? None

What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?

Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] Yes

Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either] Either

Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? I
will be attending the RSSAC meeting so cannot

Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes, if
RSSAC wraps up in time

Any other info you'd like to share:
I have a project management background so while I'm relatively clueful on
Internet infrastructure through my work and environment, I'm not an
engineer. I am definitely interested in this arena though.