Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] mentor programme

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:41:24 +0200

* Full name:Marcelo Bagnulo
  * Email address: [email-masked]
  * Affiliation: Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
  * Country in which you are based: Spain
  * Gender: Male
  * IETF area(s) of expertise: some parts of TSV, INT, and recently a
    little part of OPS
  * IETF WGs that you are familiar with: LMAP, IPPM, MPTCP, CONEX,
    MPTCP, 6MAN, v6ops, behave
  * How many years have you been participating in the IETF? 13
  * What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? no
    other SDOs, not sure what you mean by other activities. I teach and
    i do research.
  * What languages other than English would you be comfortable
    conversing in with your mentee? Spanish and french
  * Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
    16:00? no
  * Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? no
  * Any other info you'd like to share: