Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Mentoring Request

From: Guillaume Gaillard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:05:53 +0200

Hello,

I saw there http://www.ietf.org/resources/mentoring-program.html that I
could request for an IETF mentor. So here is my data :

   - Full name: Guillaume Gaillard
    - Email address: [email-masked]
    - Affiliation: INRIA
    - Country in which you are based: France
   - Gender: Male
   - Are you attending the IETF 87 meeting in Berlin, Germany in person
   (note that the mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at
   this time)? Will the IETF 87 meeting be the first IETF meeting that you
   attend in person? Yes, first time
    - If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended?
   - What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? Internet of things,
   Low power and Lossy Networks
    - IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info):
    - IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
   http://www.ietf.org/wg/ for more info): 6tsch, eman, core, lwig, pce, dice,
   6lo...
   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
   - What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not
English? french,
   spannish, english...
    - Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
   language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] Indifferent
   - Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
   Either
   - Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
   16:00? yes
    - Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? yes
   - Any other info you'd like to share:

Thank you !

Guillaume