Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Mentor Request

From: Patryk Konczyk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 10:08:11 +0100

- Full name: Patryk Konczyk
   - Email address: [email-masked]
   - Affiliation: EE
   - Country in which you are based: UK
   - Gender: Male
   - Are you attending the IETF 87 meeting in Berlin, Germany in person
   (note that the mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at
   this time)? Will the IETF 87 meeting be the first IETF meeting that you
   attend in person? yes, yes
   - If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended?
   - What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? traffic protection,
   MPLS, BGP, ISIS
   - IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info): int, rtg
   - IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/for more info): rtgwg, isis
   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? none
   - What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
   - Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
   language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent]
   - Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
   Either
   - Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
   16:00? yes
   - Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? yes
   - Any other info you'd like to share: