Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] IETF Mentoring Program

From: Violet Njuguna <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 19:10:26 +0300

Good Evening,
I am looking forward to being mentored and learning from the experts.
Please find the below details as requested;
Full name: Violet Wandaho Njuguna
Email address: [email-masked]
Affiliation: Safaricom(Telco)
Country in which you are based: Kenya
Gender: Female
Is this your first IETF? Yes
If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended?
What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? MPLS, IPV6, DNS
IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html<https://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html>for
more info):
Routing Area, Application Area, Operations and Management, RAI, Internet,
Security
IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/<https://www.ietf.org/wg/>for more info): MPLS,
v6ops, dnsop, behave, sipcore,intaarea
What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? Solutions
Consultant/Solutions Architect
What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent]
Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either] Either
Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? Yes
Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
Any other info you'd like to share: I am looking forward to gaining more
insight on IETF and how I can adapt best practices to the solutions
crafted.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Violet

==