Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] IETF Mentoring Program, request of a mentor

From: Nicolas Iooss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:41:37 +0200

I would like to request a mentor for the next IETF meeting in Berlin. Here
is the needed information (from
http://www.ietf.org/resources/mentoring-program.html):

   - First name: Nicolas
    - Last name: IOOSS
    - Email address: [email-masked]
    - Affiliation:
    - Country in which you are based: France
   - Gender: Male
   - Is this your first IETF? Yes
    - If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? 0
   - What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? Homenet, IPv6, ...
    - IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info): ops, int, app
    - IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
   http://www.ietf.org/wg/ for more info): v6ops, homenet, sunset4, ...
   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
   - What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
   French
    - Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
   language(s), if possible? Indifferent
   - Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? Either
   - Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
   16:00? Yes
    - Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
   - Any other info you'd like to share: I'm currently a Cisco intern.

Sincerely,

Nicolas Iooss