Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Newcomer applying for a mentor during the IETF meeting in Berlin

From: Guilllaume <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 10:30:19 +0200

Please find below the requested information:

   - First name: Guillaume
   - Last name: MULOCHER
   - Email address: [email-masked]  (registered with [email-masked]
   )
   - Affiliation: Cisco Systems
   - Country in which you are based: France
   - Gender: Male
   - Is this your first IETF? Yes
   - If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended?
   - What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? I am doing an
   Internship on IPv6 security at Cisco Systems
   - IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info): Operation and
   Management Area, Security Area
   - IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/for more info):6man,
   v6ops
   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? No
   - What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English? French
   but English suits me as well
   - Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
   language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] In fact I think a
   non-French mentor would be better to practice English
   - Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]Either
   - Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
   16:00? Yes
   - Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
   - Any other info you'd like to share:

Guillaume MULOCHER