Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Request a Mentor

From: "Qiushi Wang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 11:45:59 +0200

Dear sir/madam,

I'm a new comer to IETF. This Berlin meeting is my first time to attend
IETF meeting. So I would like to join the mentoring program. The required
personal information is listed as below.

Full name: Qiushi Wang
Email address: [email-masked](preferred) / [email-masked]
Affiliation: Free University Berlin
Country in which you are based: Germany
Gender: male

Are you attending the IETF 87 meeting in Berlin, Germany in person (note
that the mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this
time)?
Yes

Will the IETF 87 meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person?
Yes

What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF?
My research is mainly focus on Mobile Offloading Reliability, and I have
followed the working group ALTO for nearly two months. So if there is a
mentor comes from ALTO is better.

What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
No

Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
NO

Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00?
Yes

Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00?
Yes

Any other info you'd like to share:
I wish my mentor can talk me about his/her experience in IETF.

Thanks a lot for your help to organize the mentoring program. I believe it
will be very useful for the new comers like me.

Best Regards,
Qiushi Wang