Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Request for Mentor

From: Alfredo Pironti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:48:23 +0200

Dear Mentoring Coordinators,

I'll attend IETF-87 as my first IETF meeting. Let me express my
gratitude for handling this useful mentoring program; and now straight
to the facts:

Full name: Alfredo Pironti
Email address: [email-masked]
Affiliation: INRIA Paris-Rocquencourt
Country in which you are based: France
Gender: Male
Are you attending the IETF 87 meeting in Berlin, Germany in person
(note that the mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees
at this time)? Yes
Will the IETF 87 meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in
person? Yes
What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? TLS RFCs and related documents
IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info): Security (sec)
IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/ for more info): tls (Transport Layer Security)
What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? I'm a
security researcher; IETF is the main SDO I'm working with right now.
What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
English is my preferred language. I also speak Italian, French and
Spanish, if needbe.
Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? Indifferent (but I'd keep speaking English
to let anybody else join the conversation)
Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? Either
Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? Yes
Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes

Thank you very much again!
I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Alfredo