Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Mentor request - Diego Dujovne

From: "Prof. Diego Dujovne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 09:53:42 -0400

Full name:  Diego Dujovne
Email address: [email-masked]
Affiliation: Universidad Diego Portales
Country in which you are based: Chile
Gender: Male
Are you attending the IETF 87 meeting in Berlin, Germany in person
(note that the mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees
at this time)?  YES
Will the IETF 87 meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in
person? YES
If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? 0
What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? Interest in 6LowPAN,
ROLL and TCSH
IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info): int / rtg
IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/ for more info): 6lowpan roll
What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? (used
to) IEEE802.11aa
What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
(English spoken) Spanish, French
Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] Indifferent
Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either] Either
Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? Yes
Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
Any other info you'd like to share: Although Iḿ mostly interested on
6lowpan-related activities, I would like
to look if there are groups which are working on Content-Centric
networking, mobility, multicast and experimental measurement of
protocol performance (bmwg or ippm for example).

--
DIEGO DUJOVNE
Académico Escuela de Ingeniería en Informática y Telecomunicaciones
Facultad de Ingeniería UDP
www.ingenieria.udp.cl
(56 2) 676 8125