Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Requesting a mentor

From: Cédric Dessez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 09:47:00 +0200

Dear mentoring coordinators,

Here is the required information to complete my application for a mentor.

Best regards,
Cedric Dessez

   - First name: *Cédric*
   - Last name: *Dessez*
   - Email address: [email-masked]*
   - Affiliation: *Cisco Systems*
   - Country in which you are based: *France*
   - Gender: *Male*
   - Is this your first IETF? *Yes*

   - What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF?
   *-> Other interns of Mark Townsley and I have carried out a project that
   will be presented in an internet draft (it is a mechanism to interconnect
   homenets via social networks)*
   - IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info): *Application Area and
   Internet Area*

   - IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see http://www.ietf.org/wg/
    for more info): *Homenet, 6man, dnssdext*

   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? *None*
   - What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not
English? *French
   or English*
   - Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
   language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] *No, I would be pleased
   to practice my English.*
   - Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either] *
   Either*
   - Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
   16:00? *Yes*
   - Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? *Yes*
   - Any other info you'd like to share: *No*