Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Request a Mentor

From: "Yuan Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 16:51:58 +0200

Hi,

    I am Yuan, and I want to apply the Mentoring Program, with my
information following. Many thanks.

•Full name:      Yuan Yang

•Email address:  [email-masked]

•Affiliation:    Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Freie
Universitaet Berlin

•Country in which you are based: Germany

•Gender: Female

•Are you attending the IETF 87 meeting in Berlin, Germany in person? Will
the IETF 87 meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person? 
Yes, Yes

•What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? location related protocols

•IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info): Real-time Applications
and Infrastructure Area

•IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see http://www.ietf.org/wg/
for more info): geopriv (Geographic Location/Privacy)

•What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? IEEE

•What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English? Chinese

•Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent]  Indifferent

•Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]  Either

•Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00?  Yes

•Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00?    Yes
•Any other info you'd like to share: I prefer a mentor who is interested
in geopriv group.