Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Regarding to request mentor

From: "Md.Jahangir Hossain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 23:54:55 +0600

Hi,

Wishes all are fine.

I am quit new on IETF platform and want to participate IETF Working Group
specially Routing Area. I already subscribe couple of mailing list as like
Internet WG, Routing WG for gathering knowledge. Now I feel that I need a
mentor who can suggest me for further process for involvement . I am also
interest to apply for *IETF 88 Vancouver* fellowship program for expand my
knowledge level into IETF platform.

Here some of questions answer which I got from IETF site for getting mentor:

*First name:* Md. Jahangir

*Last name:* Hossain

*Email address:* [email-masked]

*Affiliation:  *

Internet Resource Analyst at Open Communication Limited

Technical Resource Consultant at Daffodil International University

*Country in which you are based:* Bangladesh

*Gender:* Male

*Is this your first IETF?* Yes

*What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF?*

Routing , Switching, IP  and Security

*IETF area(s) of interest;* Internet Area (int), Routing Area (rtg)

*IETF working groups of interest:* 6man, mpls, rtgwg

*What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?*

Chapter Officer, ISOC Bangladesh Dhaka Chapter

Participated Virtual Integration Working Group in ICANN as a Volunteer

*What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?*

English is Ok

*Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]*

Either

*Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00?*

Actually I am not clear about this. Please clear me. If this is virtual
meeting or IETF meeting  then no problem.

*Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00?*

I am not clear about this. Please clear me. If this is virtual meeting or
IETF meeting  then no problem.

if you have any query please inform me. Thanks  your co-operation

Tx-     Thanks  //  Md. Jahangir Hossain
                          ISOC Bangladesh Dhaka Chapter

**

---

From: "Md.Jahangir Hossain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 23:13:39 +0600

Hi,

Wishes all are fine.

I just update my questionnaires also i want to apply for IETF 88 fellowship
as newcomers from development country perspective . So it would be nice for
me if i get a mentor for applied my fellowship application as well as to
make a scope for contribute IETF working group framework .

*Last name:* Hossain

*Affiliation:  *

*Gender:* Male

*IETF area(s) of interest;*

* Internet area, Operations and Management Area and Routing Area *

*IETF working groups of interest:*

*l2vpn, l3vpn, i2rs, mpls,* opsec and v6ops *working group.* Now i am
follow *ops area active internal draft as like
*draft-ietf-opsec-bgp-security-00,
draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-host-scanning-01, draft-ietf-opsec-v6-02,
draft-ietf-opsec-vpn-leakages-01.

English is Ok

Either

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM, Md.Jahangir Hossain
<[email-masked]>wrote:

> interest to apply for *IETF 88 Vancouver* fellowship program for expand
> my knowledge level into IETF platform.
>

-- 

**