Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Request a Mentor

From: "Huaming Wu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:53:37 +0200

Hi,
   I'm attending the IETF 87 meeting in Berlin, Germany in person and it
is the first IETF meeting that I attend. It would be very helpful, if I
could have a mentor.
   Thank you
Full name:     Huaming Wu
Email address: [email-masked]
Affiliation:   Free University of Berlin
Country in which you are based: China
Gender:        Male

What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? mobile cloud offloading

IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html
for more info): Internet Area and Operations and Management Area (ops)

IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see http://www.ietf.org/wg/
for more info): eman, manet and alto

What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English? Chinese

Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] Yes

Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either] Either

Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? Yes

Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes