Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] IETF Mentoring Program- Request a Mentor

From: "Fan Peng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 11:14:51 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was informed of the IETF mentoring program and would like to ask to be
paired with a mentor. The following is the information required.

*	First name: Peng
*	Last name: Fan
*	Email address: [email-masked]
*	Affiliation: China Mobile
*	Country in which you are based: China
*	Gender: Male
*	Is this your first IETF? No
*	If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? 1
*	What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? Protection and
restoration, DPI, performance monitoring
*	IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info): OPS, RTG, INT
*	IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/ for more info): OPSAWG, IPFIX, LMAP, I2RS, MIF, ALTO
*	What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
Currently none.
*	What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
Chinese
*	Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] No
*	Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
Either
*	Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
16:00? Yes
*	Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
*	Any other info you'd like to share: Hope I will know more about the
standard development procedures and skills, and get familiar with experts in
the IETF community. If my mentor come visit Beijing, I'll be the tour guideJ

Thanks for your consideration.

Peng