Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Requesting a mentor

From: Michael Faath <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:23:49 +0200

Hello,

I would like to request a mentor for my first IETF-meeting. Attached are 
the required information stated on the program-page.

Best regards
Michael

--

Full name: Michael Faath

Email address: [email-masked]

Affiliation: University of Applied Sciences Augsburg / Hochschule Augsburg

Country in which you are based: Germany

Gender: Male

Are you attending the IETF 87 meeting in Berlin, Germany in person (note 
that the mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this 
time)? Yes

Will the IETF 87 meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in 
person? Yes

If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? -

What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? Network measurements

IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see 
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html for more info): Operations and 
Management Area, Transport Area

IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see http://www.ietf.org/wg/ 
for more info): lmap, ippm, mptcp

What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in? mPlane project

What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English? German

Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred 
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] Indifferent

Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either] Either

Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? 
Not sure yet

Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes

Any other info you'd like to share: I am a PhD student working on the 
mPlane project to specify and develop a distributed infrastructure for 
active and passive network measurements.