Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] mentor volunteer

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 20:54:12 +0100

First name: Stephen
Last name: Farrell
Email address: [email-masked]
Affiliation: Trinity College Dublin
Country in which you are based: Ireland
Gender: M
IETF area(s) of expertise: SEC (supposedly)
IETF WGs that you are familiar with: loads, recently:-)
How many years have you been participating in the IETF? loads
What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage
in? Know a bit about w3c & some others, not much
What languages other than English would you be comfortable
conversing in with your mentee? Sorry, English only
Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday
at 16:00? Yep
Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at
17:00? Yep
Any other info you'd like to share: Given I won't have that
much time free it'd probably be better to use me as a fallback
for any SEC or Irish (ha!) or other close matches that don't
find other mentors.

Cheers,
S.