Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] IETF Mentoring Program

From: Te-Yuan Huang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 15:22:54 -0700

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for organizing this program. Following is my information:

   - Full name: Te-Yuan Huang
   - Email address: [email-masked]
   - Affiliation: Stanford University
   - Country in which you are based: US
   - Gender: Female
   - Is this your first IETF? Yes!
   - If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? N/A
   - What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF? IRTF
   - IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
   http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html <https://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html> for
   more info): rai, app, tsv
   - IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/<https://www.ietf.org/wg/> for
   more info): rtcweb <http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/>
   - What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
   - What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
   - Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
   language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] Indifferent
   - Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
   Either
   - Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
   16:00? Yes!
   - Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes.
   - Any other info you'd like to share: I am a PhD student at Stanford,
   working with Prof. Nick McKeown. For more information about me, my website
   is: www.stanford.edu/~huangty/

Many thanks,
Te-Yuan