Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] IETF Mentoring Program sign-up

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 20:12:42 -0700

Full name:      Jeff Hodges

     Email address:  [email-masked]

     Affiliation:    PayPal/ebay

     Country in which you are based: USA

     Gender:         Male

     IETF area(s) of expertise: Apps, Security

     IETF WGs that you are familiar with: WebSec, AppsAWG, httpbis, tls, pkix, 
dane, httpauth, jose

     How many years have you been participating in the IETF?  since 1994

     What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?  Have engaged 
in OASIS SSTC/SAML, Liberty Alliance, W3C WebAppSec WG, presently engaged in 
Fido Alliance

     What languages other than English would you be comfortable conversing in 
with your mentee? none

     Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at 16:00? 
possibly

     Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? possibly

     Any other info you'd like to share:

           http://kingsmountain.com/people/Jeff.Hodges/