Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] Time to start matching

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 08:58:05 -0400

All,
     So, it appears that we have received a few new requests for mentors
going into Vancouver.  I will send a note out to the mentees' mailing
list asking them who intends on working with their current mentors in
Vancouver.  Could someone volunteer to add the new mentoring
participants' information into the Google spreadsheet?  Once that gets
done, we can get matches put together.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:26:47 -0400

I have updated the mentors and participants pages on the Google Doc.  If
an entry is colored Black, it means the person can be matched in
Vancouver.  Red indicates someone who will not be in Vancouver.  Green
indicates someone continuing their mentoring relationship from Berlin.

We have 6 new people who have requested mentors.  Please match them ASAP
so that mentors can get in touch with them before Vancouver.

Regards,
Brian

On 10/18/13 8:58 AM, Brian Haberman wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mentoring-coordinators mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mentoring-coordinators
>

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:49:26 -0400

For those of use with limited memories and disorganized e-mail archives, would you please re-post the pointer to the Google Doc?

- Ralph

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:05:04 -0400

This is the link I got from Alissa before Berlin:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au4OS7RZgZwHdE81S0NVbTFPNTZUTDJWSkhCRWVkWlE&usp=sharing&invite=CJW7gM0B

Regards,
Brian

---

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 01:20:00 +0000

I matched a few

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 07:29:15 -0400

I matched a few as well.  I think there is one remaining person, but he
is not going to Vancouver.  I have a note into Carsten to see if he is
willing to do remote mentoring given the mentee's expressed interests in
core and coap.

Regards,
Brian