Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] ietf 88 mentorship

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 16:54:11 -0400

* Full name: Tony Hansen
  * Email address: [email-masked]
  * Affiliation: AT&T Laboratories
  * Country in which you are based: USA
  * Gender: Mail
  * IETF area(s) of expertise: APP, SEC, GEN
  * IETF WGs that you are familiar with: all mail and web-related WGs
  * How many years have you been participating in the IETF? 16
  * What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
    Anti-Phishing Working Group, M3AAWG
  * What languages other than English would you be comfortable
    conversing in with your mentee? none
  * Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
    16:00? yes
  * Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? yes
  * Any other info you'd like to share: was mentor in Berlin and enjoyed
    the experience

PS. http://www.ietf.org/resources/mentoring-program.html talks about
going to IETF 87 still.