Subject: [Mentoring-coordinators] To Request a Mentor

From: 付斌 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:17:01 +0800

*	Full name:  Fu Bin
*	Email address:  [email-masked]
*	Affiliation:  China Telecom Beijing Research Institute
*	Country in which you are based: China
*	Gender: Male
*	Are you attending the upcoming IETF meeting in person (note that the
mentoring program is only open to in-person attendees at this time)? Will
this meeting be the first IETF meeting that you attend in person?  Yes, I
will attend my first IETF meeting this Nov.
*	If not, how many IETF meetings have you attended? 
*	What technical topic(s) brought you to the IETF?  RTCWeb
*	IETF area(s) of interest, if known (see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html <https://www.ietf.org/iesg/area.html>
for more info):  RTCWeb,MMUSIC
*	IETF working groups of interest, if known: (see
http://www.ietf.org/wg/ <https://www.ietf.org/wg/>  for more info):
RTCWeb,MMUSIC
*	What other SDOs and/or technical activities do you engage in?
Attended CCSA sometimes
*	What are your preferred conversational language(s), if not English?
English, Chinese
*	Would you like to be paired with a mentor who speaks your preferred
language(s), if possible? [Yes/No/Indifferent] Yes
*	Do you have a preference as to your mentor's gender? [M/F/Either]
Either
*	Do you plan to attend the newcomers' meet-and-greet on Sunday at
16:00?   Yes, if I could arrive ahead of the time (my visa application and
flight ordering is not finished so far).
*	Do you plan to attend the welcome reception on Sunday at 17:00? Yes
*	Any other info you'd like to share: This will also be my first trip
to North America. I had ever visited Europe (Munich, Helsinki etc.) a few
times when I was working for Siemens and NSN J

Thanks,

----------------------------

Fu Bin